Chapter 12- Danger is chaos

" i need to see the Lord of the heavenly cult."

"Who are you, little girl? back away, or I'll get my men."

her appearance is red eyes and white hair with extreme amounts of beauty.
all a facade for a true power within her.

"I need to talk to him about something so back off."

"or what?-"

everyone around him got killed while her blade sheathed back with its iron filled with blood.
his blood spilled from his mouth as he felt the blade on his chest.

openly walking through the gates to meet with the Lord.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Soso Han.
Master of the Heavenly Serpent Dragon palace and heir to the throne of Han. I came here to figure out some things with shanxxi since they had to pathetically include us on this threat's situation since many of the grandmasters and martial artists I've known had been set a letter to be in a alliance with shanxxi before things get bad around these parts of china.
they want many of our cults or clans in this province to team up as if it's a...
a...puppet show that uses the power of friendship to defeat the enemy!"

he shot his glare at her as if he could mutilate her in a second if he could.

"And you went as far as to kill off many of my guards in order to tell me shit I already know? I'm aware that shanxxi is a powerful province, but it probably can't defeat against a threat who had already crossed this path around this area to commit more mass murder.
my skills in martial arts weren't able to successfully land a single skin of this "hongshin" girl. i fought against her. I think she's grandmaster level of powerful.
that proves many points that all of us have the biggest issues than most of our wars in the past.
that girl had committed mass murder, mass manslaughter, assault, and destruction,
I'm glad it's up to me to overlay her crimes since shanxxi can't seem to do anything right. I have something against that reputation obsessed province.💢"

"So we form a short-term alliance with them or stay silent about it like we always do? we are known for being a cult who also did a lot of atrocities but didn't commit them for petty reasons, revenge, or insufferable and insufficient conflict. What should we do?"

her eyes glanced back to the reflection of his tea.

"shanxxi seems to be at a standstill when it comes to a situation that everyone is going through across china. But also a cult who also did a lot of propaganda and a lot of ownership to assert power and reputation with our abilities and power to match martial artists who reached god like power under their time of training martial arts.
let's keep it silent until I can openly see shanxxi beg for our approval towards the alliance in desperation like dogs in heat.
yong... especially can't handle being under pressure. I hate him."

"What else we should do?"

The glass he held shattered a hit.

"Call the heavenly Serpent Cult. I have business with them that I would love to talk about considering the fact that their process to deal embezzlement to me many months ago wasn't acceptable at all.
that cult is made up of hypocritical psychopaths who just happened to have a gifted level of leadership beyond my own expertise in owning this cult by myself.
miss Soso.
I can understand your frustration of shanxxi's insufferable ways of pinning a big group of people together and then killing them as a good bid for a chance to stop an intentional mass murder.
But don't you think we should take matters in our own hands to set up an army and attack this...threat person?"

"You told me to keep it silent.
you're the one who told me to never be involved in many situations that are left with shanxxi to figure out the first time we met.
we shouldn't risk our lives for a worldwide threat and commit a lot of crimes around each and every part of china.💢
we need to go to the cult together.
unless you want to argue with me that I want to kill those fuckers who already have been war with other sects and clan multiple times then so be it.
I don't care.
are you with me or not?"