Chapter 19- Before the Bloodshed

"Mother...?"

Hua's mother looked down in disgust, while the men around her wrapped her wrists in the chain.

"Wait... Mother...what are you doing to me..?"

she gasped in shock when her mother grabbed her in chin in aggression.
having a glit of insanity and glee in her eyes.
hua hyperventilated in fear once her clothes teared off by the men.

"W-why...? what is...my mind is foggy..I think I been... drugged.."

"You want to know why? Huh, hua? as a royal. It's rules that must be obeyed by the family name. You disobeyed my rule by going out without my permission. not only that. You been caught hanging out with a woman intimately. You know our culture in accepting marriage and intimate relationships in royal/ imperial men. my gaurds have spyed on your absence. and apparently. you KISSED HER. and now that she's executed right in front of you. Your punishment will commence."

"w-what..punishment.."

"My gaurds will rape you until you realize what you done. I don't accept an open woman lover like you who is set on the path to marriage. your husband wouldn't like this.."

her vision went blurry more and more as her mother left, doing a hand motion to commence hua's punishment.
hua's eyes leaked tears out of her eyes.
panicking in the current situation.
she screamed in agony once she felt it inside her.

"AH..HELP!! NO..GET OFF ME..!!"

---------------------‐-----------------------------------------

hua woke up from the nightmare.
panting faster and faster.
chanxi woke up from her scream.

"hua..hua. are you ok? what's wrong?"

"I.. I just had a nightmare. That's all."

"Don't lie."

hua sighed in exhaustion while running her hands through her hair.

"I shared you my truama in suffering rape in my past. I had a dream of my exact sexual truama. when my mother didn't support me of my sexuality and given me an inhumane punishment for who I really liked in a relationship. she intentionally had her men rape me until I regretted the choices of my love life. that's the reason why I don't have a great relationship with her."

"You never told me this..?"

"I only gave you peices. I'm sorry. But remembering even a hint of my pain from that mere moment in the torturous dungeon used for slavery and abuse for loving who I want to love is all pure evil. doing that to your own child... unacceptable, treacherous, vile, cruel, and evil.."

chanxi checked her wounds.

"You need to rest. They haven't healed yet. You unfortunately won't be able to fight in shanxxi for a while until you're fully healed. What did mingxi tell you during your fight with her?"

"I'm trying to remember..it's foggy."

"Just rest, ok?"

chanxi rest her down with her touch gentle.
hua didn't say a word and went back to sleep.

she took up with her back turned and came out of the medic suite.

"Dr Sayau Xi."

"Master chanxi.."

they hugged each other unexpectedly despite the tension seconds ago

"How have you been?"

"constantly working. haven't been able to write letters to my families because of the amount of accidents occurring in my town. Guntan town is setting up their own evacuations of the civilians in their own town due to china's current inveitable unfortunate war situation. me personally. I don't mind being unable to write back to my family since they are all abuse addicted, masochistic, sex driven psychopaths.
perfect example of a family running on generational truama."