Chapter 17- Seven Dragons

"It's your rage."

"My....rage?"

"You know better than anyone as to see the acts of enslavement and abuse of others by those under power and especially..narcissistic idiots like us under power who get our ego hurt when things doesn't go our way. You wish for a peace you know that can never be attainable, but you still try for the sake of committing so many murders. how would you feel if many of china's civilians didn't even see you as a good person let alone a master after you commited mass regicide, decimated the remaining martial arts masters of our world into a pile of red slush, how would you feel if all the work you've done to reach up to this point in your life is all..

For nothing?

you should consider that in your head many times before this war starts. that's what the governed leader said before you killed him..that everything that you had and did is all for naught, that your going to drown in a pit of fire, torture, or even damage for what you've done. You killed your own family just to live up to a goal that is nearly impossible to achieve since humanity's ignorance and evil cause your dreadful wish to deteriorate your soul into bits of broken nothingness.
Your soul is still in pain, and it's no way of bandaging the wounds.
Forgive and forget. If you just assume that each and every master in china is vile and cruel, then maybe it says something about you.~"

mogwai stared at him in slight shock but spoke something back.

"it shouldn't be too hard as to wish for a world that doesn't require bloodshed to gain power or require corruption to gain control, including abusive authority and enslavement of others. this God of ours.
talking about the spirit of the holy christ..
Left this earth to eventually die with lines and marks of evil onto this beautiful but sick planet of his. If he's so caring and so loving, then he wouldn't condone genocide or violence against his own mankind. If he's so loving, then he would send half of his kind to eternal suffering all because they didn't believe in him or repent for the sins he created. I'm not a christian. Our religion is buddhism that requires no god in order to be happy with ourselves, and that has less violence than religion who requires a god to praise or not.💢 our culture doesn't revolve around one religion."

"Maybe that's not the case.~"

"Then what is it?"

chang sighed at mogwai's hard mindset.

"Maybe god is afraid of his own creation, his own species, and his own work.
he knows humans have a nature of selfishness and cruelty within their little souls, but yet..it makes it seem like it's a refusal to try and reach out to his violent and pathetic mankind. maybe he's letting us self-destruct upon our own chaos. Maybe his free will is something he should never have decided to give upon his own humans. Our free will causes us to commit actions and crimes that are beyond sick capability. yet... he does nothing. I can see the hatred against God and his actions. but still...he is a good person if he sacrificed his life for his horrid creation."

"But he's still a god letting us as a mankind poison the earth he created. Our free will is eventually a path towards the self-destruction of each other. we fight, steal, kill, hurt, control, and take from everything and everyone. my belief in God had always been a trivial relationship before I moved towards satanism as a person who has a belief that Satan is somewhat a good guy at most.
I know his actions in humanity are never to be considered good at times, but he sends those who are destructive, violent, have a killing intent, or those who kill, do sex, manipulate others or just be sinners in general down to the insufferable horrible flames in which you will be tortured forever with no end."

"You really think Satan. the lord of darkness and many forces of evil is a good person?"

mogwai sighed at his hectic response.