Chapter 14- Bloodhound of Xi

Zhao swinged her sword with a technique,
An aura of qi surrounds the entire sword as she points it to an ancient sculpture of the seven blades onto the wall.
panting in exhaustion due to all the training, as her hair flew in the wind as her beauty is exceptionally remarkable in the dark cloudy sky, which is a dark omen of rain.

"Ahh...."

she reminisced about her mother. repeating that promise in her head over and over like an endless orchestra of endless despair.

"Always be noble..always fight for those who deserve to be fought for..
And kill those who have slaughtered me.
never reach a level of despair or darkness.
reach a level of determination and confidence in hopes of letting all catastrophes end with no blood shed.
you promise me to follow all of the above?"

Hao knocked on the doors to the training ground.
Zhao looked back at her with a dull face.

"Come with me. I have a gift for you."

they were in the palace rooms,
Hao handed a bracelet with light orange colors with a small pendant of her mother on it as a small painting.

"What..is this?"

"Your father sent mail. he got the money after you made a deal to the three demons of peacock mountain to exchange all of their remaining money to their father. That's highly noble despite the fact that your truama or the seed of your childhood is initially your father's fault at most, but he wanted to thank you for changing his life for the better instead of remaining it for the worst.
no longer do you have to see broken bottles and the stinky scent of booze in his home halls."

"Tell him thank you. I did what I had to do."

"Anyway. I need to talk to you for a minute.
sit down."

Both of them sat down in the silence.

"What is it?"

"Do you know what's going on in shanxxi and all the other provinces in this world?"

"im very fond of shanxxi's situation of getting trashed on by cults who have no business insulting shanxxi all they want as they didn't do anything for the rest of this situation across china. jiaoxian been updating me on their issues because she hides in the main training halls of the shanxxi palace, overhearing  the masters talk in stress, especially going to meet after meeting to talk about the same topic over and over.
why?" Zhao said.

"What do you think about what's going on? all of us can suffer a mass murder of our families because of how terrifyingly unpredictable this threat is. Even some of his subordinates can drop down to my courtyard and kill both of us. so what do you think about this?"

she poured wine to herself as she gave Zhao a cup of hot tea.

"Hmm... I don't know what to think, to be honest.
none of us are safe. The history of china always relies on its main symbol.
the Ying and Yang.
The main epitome of light and dark, in which is our very nature of humanity. and the battle of the Ying and Yang is going on right now. we can not act without a plan.
That's what I think. Even if we manage to protect everyone, then darkness will fall, and reality will never be normal against if he's bloodthirsty enough to wage a mass murder to every single province on the planet."

"Interesting.."

"I have been studying on the sculpture of the seven blades near the palace,
the previous holders of the future and the seven blades had all carried a blade with a similar feature.
sunset hair or hair that has a rare color.
I noticed that throughout all the previous masters I saw in the paintings.
all of them had laid their entire mind and their soul towards a place called..