3

6 months later...

6 months pass by, and matt is back in Boston. "Delilah!" Jaelynn yelled out to her, making her run out the bedroom door. "What, what is it?" She frantically asked. "Guess who's back in town?" Jaelynn questioned her, making her so anxious to know.

"Who?" She said, impatiently waiting. "Matt"  jae said sternly. Delilah's hear sank a little. While those 6 months went by, he never called or texted her once, not one time. She wasn't super angry, but she just wished that he reached out.

"Are you okay Delilah?" Jae asked, concerned for her friend. "I-I'm fine" she stuttered while grabbing a pair of shoes. "I'm just going to take a walk" she announced quietly, jaelynn's face becomes more sad, but she didn't say anything.

She walked out the door and tears formed in her eyes. All she wanted was him to call her, but it never happened. She got outside and silently cried. She wiped the tears away and started walking to God knows where.

She puts her airpods in her ears, playing some calming music. She makes it to the gas station somehow and takes out her airpods and walks in.  When she walked into the gas station, she was lucky she didn't see anybody that she knew.

The candy aisle caught her attention and she went over to the aisle. She looks at all the candy, she ends up picking a bag of Skittles, her favorite. She was about to leave the aisle, until she heard someone say her name. "Dede?" The boy said, making her head turn towards him.

What the fuck? It was Matt. She swore that she was going crazy for a second, but nope, it was him, all of this was real. "Oh, Matt" she mumbles quietly, making sure he doesn't hear her. "I didn't know you would be back so soon" she said, his face slowly smiling once he knew it was her.

"Well it felt like forever since I have seen you" he says, walking closer to her. "I've missed you" she said hesitantly, also walking closer to Matt. "do you want to join me and my brothers, were filming a car video" he asked politely, both of them walking towards the cashier.

"Oh I don't know matt" she answered nervously. "Oh come on, just for a little bit" he begged her, she didn't want to sound mean, so she had no other choice. "Ok fine" she said, letting out a small chuckle.

She turned to see Matt with a big smile on his face, which made her smile as well. They both set their things down, and Delilah pays.  They walk out of the store, and headed towards the car. "So how's everything been going?" He started a conversation, which made her jump a little at his voice.

"Oh, uh, everything's been fine, I've been making songs but I'm never intending to release them" she spoke, his face changing at her words. "Songs? That's great Dede!" He said excitingly, but soon stopped talking once they got close to the car.

"Delilah, omg it's so great to see you!" Nick jumped up from his seat, falling into a hug with the girl. "It's good to see you too Nick" she returned the hug. She thought to herself for a second, they barely know her, so why are they excited to see her? She quickly got out of that thought and sat down next to Nick.

She dabbed up Chris and sat their awkwardly for a few minutes. "Okay, let's start the video" Nick broke the awkward silence. "Oh right" Matt said, grabbing the camera and setting it up on the dashboard. "Hey guys, welcome back to another Friday car video, we have a special guest, let's say hi to Delilah Evans" Nick said, pulling on her arm to get in the of the camera.

"Hey everybody!" She spoke joyfully, genuinely excited to do a video with them. Matt keeping his eyes on her as she introduced herself. "Matt, stop looking at Delilah like you are in love with her" Chris spoke jokingly, Matt rolling his eyes shortly after. "ewww, Chris shut the fuck up" Nick slapped his arm, making Chris groan in pain.

Delilah just sat there, silently laughing at how they were fighting. "Stop acting like fucking babies" Matt spoke sarcastically, putting his head in his hands at how embarrassing his brothers are being. "Ok, let's break it up boys" she finally speaks, pushing the two back where they were originally sitting.

"Today's video topic is that we asked you guys to send would you rather questions and we would answer them" Matt switched the subject. "Would you rather lose breakfast food or dinner food?" Matt asked the group, no one answering. "I think dinner food if I'm being honest" Delilah said, making all three of their head turn towards her.

"What? I'm being honest" she shrugged her shoulders. "You are insane" Chris said, putting his head in his hands. "I am not, I'd rather lose dinner food than breakfast food.  Breakfast food is way better" she stated, nicks jaw dropping in sarcasm. "Dinner food is the best ever and your saying that breakfast food is better?"  Chris argued, making Matt and Nick fall into laughter.

"Ok, let's switch the question. Would you rather lose one sibling or lose all of your siblings?" Matt asked the group. "well I don't have any siblings so I can't answer this question" she said, making their faces drop a little. "Oh that sucks" Nick says loudly, making Matt and Chris cover their ears.

"Nick lower your fucking voice" Chris said, reaching back to his seat so he can hit his shoulder. "Just answer the fucking question guys" he told his brothers, Delilah just laughing at how childish they were being.

They answered a few more questions and wrapped up the video. "Ok guys that's it for this week's car video, love you all so much, byeee" Nick said, Matt shutting off the camera. "That was fun" the girl said, making all three of them smile.

"I'm exhausted" Delilah said while yawning. "Well you can stay over at our house if you want" Chris suggested, knowing that she walked. "Really? That would be great!" she says, getting up to hug Chris. "What is it anyway?" Nick asked, while stretching and yawning. "It's 11:30" Matt said, pulling out the parking lot. "Damn that's late" Chris stated.

"It sure is" Delilah mumbled, nobody answering. Delilah got so tired that she fell asleep in the car, that's the last thing should could remember.

Chap 3 ✅

XOXO OLIVIA 💋