7

"where's my dress?" Delilah frantically asked jaelynn. "It's in the bin right here, calm down" jaelynn replied. "Sorry, I have to be at this party in 1 hour" she said, walking in her room to get changed.

She put on the dress then put makeup on. After she was done with that, she curled her hair and put on some heels. She walked out of her room and jaelynn was at loss for words. "Oh my God, you look stunning" jaelynn said, walking over to Delilah.

"Oh, stop it, if you were coming with, you would look gorgeous" she said, making her laugh. "Well I gotta get going, have fun without me, also I might come back a little tipsy" Delilah says while walking to the front door. "Ok, I love you Lila" jaelynn said. "Love you jae bae" Delilah says, shutting the door.

Delilah gets in her car and puts in address, and starts driving. After driving for 15 minutes, she finally go to the location. Holy shit, it is packed full of influencers. She spots the triplets and immediately runs over to them

"Nick!" She yelled, making him looking at her while she ran over to them. "Delilah, you look great" nick complemented her. "Thanks, you guys also look good" she said back. She looked over at Matt, he was wearing the shirt she picked out for him. "I like the shirt Matt" she got him out of his thoughts.

"Thanks, I think I have a great stylist" he said, looking at Delilah. "Well, let's go have some fun tonight" Chris says, breaking them out of their cute moment. "Yeah, let's party bitches!" She yelled while walking into the venue.

Nick walked in with her. Leaving Matt and Chris together. "I wish jae was here" Chris complained to his brother. "Ok, keep dreaming buddy" Matt patted him on the shoulder. "Well, do you want to talk about why you and Delilah were holding hands 2 days ago at the mall?" Chris challenged him.

Matt's eyes widen at his brothers words. "What are you talking about?" He asked, trying to blow off the question. "Oh, don't be a dummy matt, you and Delilah like eac-" Chris got cut off by the sound of someone calling his name.

"What's up Chris?" His friends asked. "Nothing much, you ready to party?" He asked back. "Let's go!" His friend yelled as they walked in to the venue. Leaving Matt all alone, he wishes Delilah was here with him at this moment, but she wasn't.

It's been a hour since the party has started and Delilah is already drunk as fuck. She went over to the drink table, but before she could another drink, someone stopped her. "Hey, I want another drink" she said drunkenly, looking up to see who it was, it's Chris.

"Don't you think that you have had too much already?" He asked her. "umm, probably but that's what parties are for, drinking" she said, booping his nose.

Her vision wasn't clear, but she saw from afar a guy and a girl making out. Ugh, that made her want to throw up. But once her vision was back to normal, she saw who the guy was, it was Matt. Her heart sank to her stomach, sweat filled her body, she had to do one thing.

"Kiss me" she told Chris seriously. "What?" He said confused. "Your brother is making out with some girl and I need to make him jealous" she explained. "But Delilah-" she cut him off. "Please Chris?" she asked.

Chris looked over at Matt and the girl, then looked back at Delilah. She looked hurt and he can tell she was being serious. "Okay, just this one time" he agreed. He slowly leaned down to kiss her and she kissed back.

Matt was so caught up making out with a random girl that he didn't see Chris and Delilah making out. Once he fully saw who the girl and the boy was, he was furious. How could she make out with my brother? He thought to himself.

He pushed the girl off him and stormed to over to his brother. "Chris!" He yelled feeling so much anger. Chris pulled of the kiss and right when that happened, Matt punched him in the face.

Everyone had their eyes on the three of them. "Matt, why would you do that to him?" She said, leaning down to see if Chris was okay. "Well why were you fucking making out with my brother?" He asked angrily.

Delilah took a second to gather her words. "Why were you making out with some random girl that you don't even know? Do you even like her, do you like me? I really thought you did. God, why are we fighting like this, we're not even together!" she raised her voice a little.

Matt was taken aback by her last sentence. "Yeah, why are we fighting like this Delilah, you know what forget that I even asked you to come to LA with me and my brothers because guess what, I am done with you" he said honestly.

Delilah felt tears form in her eyes, she tried to hold them back but they just came out. "Is this how you treat me? My mom died last week, don't you forget about that" she said, her voice breaking each time she said a word.

Nick walked into to see that his brother was on the floor in pain, and seeing Matt and Delilah fight, oh god this can't be good. Nick thought to himself. "You know what matt, don't talk to me, don't try to call me, just stay away from me" she told him as she ran off to leave.

Matt takes all of it back. He ran after her. "Delilah, come back!" He yelled, when he got outside. "Go away Matt" she said as she got into her car. "Please, I'm sorry, I take all of it back" he tried to change her mind.

"Matt, you can't undone what you say, and from what it looked like, you meant all of that" she said, starting drive away. Matt knew he fucked up when he saw Nick and Chris's face when they were waiting to leave.

Delilah played "you're losing me" by Taylor swift while she bawled her eyes out. "Why the fuck am I so stupid" she told herself. "I should've caught on that he never liked me" she said to herself. She finally got home, and sat in her car for a minute before getting out.

She opened the apartment door, to see her best friend on the couch. Jaelynn looked over at Delilah and she knew something wasn't right. "Oh my poor baby, come here" jaelynn said, motioning towards Delilah to sit next to her.

"What happened?" Jaelynn asked in a soft voice. "Me and matt got into a fight and I think I just ruined his relationship with Chris" she said, sobbing in her friend shoulder. "How?" She asked again. "Well, I saw Matt making out with some random girl, and I got jealous so I asked Chris to kiss me and he did and Matt got mad and he punched him in the face" she explained in a fast voice.

"Oh, it's okay sweet girl, I think you need time away from him" she suggested to her. "I think that's the best choice I have right now" she said, her breaths becoming smoother and calmer.

So yeah that happened.

XOXO OLIVIA 💋