14

It's 3 days before the triplets and the girls go back to Boston for a while. Delilah woke up to see that Matt, Nick and Chris were gone. She looks at the note next to her that says, 'went to go to a meeting, we'll be back soon. Love you, xoxo matt.'

She smiles at the note then goes on her phone and scrolls mindlessly on social media for an hour and she hears a door open. "Delilah? Jaelynn?" Nick said, not trying to be loud if they were still sleeping.

"We're awake" Delilah called out, telling him it was okay to come in. "Good morning, how was the meeting?" Jaelynn asked the triplets. "It went well but..." Chris trailed off with his words, scared to tell them what was going to happen.

"But what Chris?" Delilah asks nervously. "We have to stay out here for another 1 month because our manager wants us to stay and make more content here" Chris explained, Delilah and jaelynn's smiles quickly turn into frowns.

Delilah's heart sank to her stomach, 1 month? Why the hell do they need to stay out here for longer? "Can we stay out here with you guys?" Delilah impulsively asked. "sadly, you guys have to go back" Nick said, sitting down on the bed.

Delilah's mind was racing with thoughts, her heart was pounding, she was silent for at least 5 minutes and that concerned Matt. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, walking over to sit next to her on the bed. "I need to go get some air" she announced to the group, quickly standing up from the bed and walking out of the hotel.

There's not a day she can go without crying, and this time, she had to just let it out. 1 month was too long for her, 1 month without her boyfriend and best friends, 1 month without seeing them, 1 month without hanging out with them, 1 month without going to the beach with them.

3 days left in california and she's gone. "Delilah, tell me what wrong?" A voice asked, it was Chris. His face looked sad and concerned about her state of emotion. "It's nothing chris, it's just-" she gets cut off by Chris.

"You're gonna miss Matt? I know" he said. "Not just him, you and nick too" she added, still crying. "hey, I know it's hard, but it's what we have to do, plus you could FaceTime us everyday if you wanted to" he told her, wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"I guess I could, but it wouldn't be the same" she replies, finally stopped crying. "I know how you feel, I'm going to miss jaelynn, I wish she could stay here with us but it's a part of our job. Matt is going to miss you a lot" he explained, making her feel better. "At the meeting, Matt was arguing for you and jaelynn to stay here with us, but our manager just kept telling him that you guys aren't a part of our job" he explained.

"Matt really cares for you, and he wishes he could go back with you" Chris told her, she smiled at his explanations. "Thanks Chris, you are really the best ever, I love you" she said, hugging him. (As friends). "I love you too delilah" he returned the hug. (As friends)

3 days later...

Delilah was dreading this day, the day she is leaving california. She's leaving without her boyfriend and her best friends, 1 month without them is going to be a living hell for her.

The triplets are in the girls room, watching them finish packing up their suitcases. As delilah zipped up her suitcase, she was getting that same feeling in her stomach that something is going to happen while Matt is gone for a month.

"Ok, we're ready" jaelynn said, standing up with her suitcase. "Ok, let's go" delilah added, putting her uggs on and rolling her suitcase beside her. The triplets opened the door for them and they walked to the elevator. Delilah grabbed Matt's hand, she held onto it tight knowing this will be the last time she will be able to do this for a while.

As they walked out of the hotel, the group was sad. Everyone was crying, well except for Nick, he's not a huge cryer. Delilah gave Matt a long hug. "Matt, I love you, promise me nothing bad will happen?" She asked him, holding out her pinky finger. "I promise, Dede" he put his finger around her's. "Love you to the moon and to Saturn" he whispers, making her smile big.

It was from one of her favorite Taylor Swift songs, she can't wait to see her with him in another month. Delilah went over to Chris and gave him a hug, then Nick, and then the girls went into the uber. "Bye, love you guys!" delilah yelled while the vehicle was moving.

"Love you too!" Nick replied. She was going to miss the boys so much.

Next chapter is going to have a time jump, delilah and jaelynn surprise the triplets down in la. (I know a little spoiler but next chapter will be good)

XOXO OLIVIA 💋