4

"GOOD MORNING!" Nick shouts, jumping on Matt's bed to wake up Delilah. "Where the fuck am I?" She said, pushing Nick off the bed. "You're in Matt's room" Nick replied, standing up from the floor. "Oh" she sighed while stretching and yawning. She picks up her phone and sees a bunch of missed calls and messages from jaelynn.

35 missed calls from "jae bae"
63 messages from "jae bae"

"Holy shit" she cursed under her breath, running out of the room to FaceTime her. Jaelynn immediately picks up the phone. "Holy fuck lila, I was worried sick about you" she said in panic. "I'm okay, I'm with Matt and his brothers" she says, calming her friend down. "Wait? Are you talking about the sturniolo triplets? OMG, your at the sturniolo triplets house!" She exclaimed excitingly over the phone.

"Shh, shh, lower your fucking voice" Delilah replies, laughing then putting her head in her hands. "Hey!" Chris chimes in on the call. "Hey Chris!" Jaelynn said excitingly, her cheeks turning a light pink. "Hey jaelynn" he replied, also blushing. "Okay, I'm gonna call you back later" she said, disrupting their cute moment. "Oh okay, love u Lila" jaelynn said. "Love you jae bae" she responds, pressing the hang up button.

"So, what was that all about?" Delilah challenges Chris, making his eyes widen. "I just think she is really pretty" he answers, looking away from her. "Hey, I'm not mad, you can date her" she said, making his head turn towards her. "Wait I can?" He raises a eyebrow. "Go for it" she says, standing up and patting his shoulder.

She opens the door and starts running down the hallway, but she suddenly bumps into Matt who was coming out of the bathroom. They both fall to the ground pretty hard. "Ow fuck!" Delilah exclaims, matt groaning in pain. "Who just fell?" Nick comes running up the stairs. "Awww, it's the two lovebirds" Nick said, standing over the two.

Delilah and Matt both rolled their eyes, slowly sitting up. "I'm sorry matt" she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "No, it's okay I wasn't paying attention" he replies, holding out his hand so she can grab onto it and get up. The group walks downstairs to kitchen to eat their breakfast that the triplets mother was making.

"Oh hey sweetheart! What is your name?" The kind woman said, putting the pancakes on a plate. "Oh my name is Delilah, but you can call me Lila" she answers. "Oh what a beautiful name" she smiled at Delilah, she smiled back. "Would you like some pancakes Delilah?" She asks, putting the pancakes on the boys plates.

"Sure, I'd love some" she replied while rubbing her eyes. Meanwhile, Matt was sitting next to her, watching the whole interaction. Matt could stare at Delilah and never get bored, she is just that perfect to him. "Matt are you going to eat your food?" His mom asked, knowing he was staring at the girl next to him.

"Oh, um, yeah" he grabbed his fork and knife and cuts a piece of pancake and eats it. "These are really good Mrs sturniolo!" Delilah said joyfully. "Oh sweetie you can call me mary-lou, and thank you" she smiled  at Delilah, making the girl look down at her feet.

"Delilah you are just so beautiful honey" she says, walking over to her and squeezing her cheeks. "Aww, thank you mary-lou" she replied as the woman walked away. "She already loves you" Matt whispers in her ear, which sent chills down her spine. "Oh come on she just met me 10 minutes ago" she whispers back. "Oh she loves you, she usually isn't nice to our friends if she doesn't like them and that whole conversation that you just had with her means that she loves you" he explains to her quietly so no one else can hear.

She turned to look at his face fully and was taken aback about how good he looked. His hair was a little messy, the sunlight hit his face which made his eyes sparkle, and the way he stared at her made her go crazy in her head. "Delilah, whatcha ya looking at?" Chris teased, making her eyes roll in annoyance. "Nothing, shut up" she said jokingly.

"There's this influencer party and we're all invited, who wants to go?" Nick asked everyone, everyone glued to their phones. "Um, I'm not much of a party person" Delilah says, leaning back in her seat. "Same here" Matt said. "Oh come on you two, have a little fun in your life" Nick walked over to the pair. "Fine, I'll go but we have to go dress shopping" Delilah tells Nick.

"Ok that's great" Nick replies, looking over at Matt for approval. "Whatever I'm in" Matt sighed in annoyance. "Yay!" She squeals, jumping up from her seat.  Delilah heard her phone ring, it was a call from her dad. "Hold on guys I gotta take this" she told the three, they all nod.

"Hey dad, how you doing?" She asked him. "I'm doing good sweetheart but I have some news" he said, making her smile drop a little. "Dad? What's going on?" She says, trying to figure what the fuck is going on. "Your mom, she's gone, she passed this morning" he said, making the tears form in her eyes.

"Are you joking? You have to be joking" she said, her voice breaking. "I'm not" he says sternly over the phone. She hung up the phone and started to break down in tears. The triplets turn to look at their friend was on the floor crying. They didn't know what to do so they ran over to her.

"Dede what happened?" Matt asked, all of them hugging her tightly. "m-my m-mom, she d-died" she stuttered, making the triplets face drop in sadness. "Omg that's awful Delilah" Nick says, rubbing her back. "Chris, text jaelynn to come over here and send her your address" she tells him, he nods.

He grabbed her phone and texted her immediately and sent the address. "Let's go to the couch and sit down. We look stupid just sitting here on the floor" Nick says, making her laugh a little. They all walk to the living room and sit on the couch. Delilah sat next to Matt, and Nick sat next to Chris.

They all hear a knock on the door. "Chris go get that" Nick tells him, he stands up walks towards the door and opens it. "Hey jaelynn, Delilah is in the living room" Chris said, jaelynn following behind him. When Delilah saw jaelynn, she ran towards her and gave her big bear hug. "What happened?" She asked, confused why her friends face is red and puffy.

"Her mom passed" Nick mouthed to her. "Oh my god my poor baby" jaelynn says, hugging her tight. Delilah broke out of the hug and looked at her best friend, then she looked at the triplets. "Can we go and get frozen yogurt? it was my mom's favorite thing to eat" she asks. "Of course we can" Chris answers immediately. "C'mon, let's go" he tells his brothers.

"Thank you" jaelynn mouthed to Chris, him mouthing back "your welcome".

Chap 4 ✅

XOXO OLIVIA 💋