(🎰)[first day.]

[HUSK POV]
.
i let him sleep the night in one of the rooms that i let the souls i currently own sleep in. and when morning came, i found him walking downstairs. he wasn't sleepy, or a mess, he actually.. looked kinda nice. .. for a hooker.
.
"hiya, boss~", he laughed, "so.. what exactly should i do around here? did you just acquire my soul for.. your personal desires or what?~" he said, getting closer and closer to me.
i looked at him, with slight disgust.
"what?? no.. i actually just need you for promotion. so i mean.. you can flirt with the customers or somethin.. but uh.. there's something else, as well."
.
"awee.. just the customers? or can i flirt with you as well?~" he grinned, "and what about the somethin else, hm? somethin you're scared to say, dollface?~" he was inches away from me now.. i quickly moved away. god, he's already annoying.
.
"look, angel, i'll talk to you about it later tonight. i seriously can't deal with this shit right now, so uh.. go do something else." i groaned, hoping he'd get the hint. ..he didn't.
"c'mon, whiskers.. ya know ya want me arounddd..~"
.
i snapped, a gold chain appearing on his neck. i saw him flinch, and as annoyed as i was, i sort of felt bad for him, and ended up taking it off, quickly, stepping closer to him.
.
"look, angel,.." i sighed. "i'm.. not gonna do.. anything bad to you. you just can't do all of.. this right now. are you.. are you alright?" i saw the frightened look quickly disappear.
"mhm! i'm okay, thanks for letting me know what to do, husky..~ i'll follow all of your orders..~"
.
this all seemed fake, but at the moment, i didn't care. .. well i cared a bit. i admit, when i saw him scared, honestly i just wanted to comfort him.. but not right now. he needs to know whats okay..
.
just as i was thinking, he went to go flirt with customers. i still slightly feel bad for being an asshole.. maybe i could make it up to em some how.
.
(sorry if this chapter is shit, it's like 4 in the morning and i'm not the most sober-😭 i'll try and write more tomorrow lol.)