(🎰/🕸️🩷)[the mess at the casino.]

GUYS BEFORE I START THIS I WANNA SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!!! this is my first time writing a fanfic in years and i'm sorry if its not well thought out😭 also SORRY THAT I KEEP EDITING SHIT- i have no idea if that gives u guys notifications but i'll try to stop eventually :,)
.
also if this is shitty, it's because its 3 in the morning and im severely sleep deprived 😻
.
[HUSK POV.]
.
when i got back to the casino, i didn't want angel to know about what i had got him yet, so i went around to the back of it first. i have no idea if he's in his room or not, however i'm guessing not?
.
i took a breath and went in through the window. thank god, he actually wasn't in there or that would've been.. awkward to say the least. i take the necklace and set it on his bed, leaving right after.
.
after i left, i went back to the main entrance, acting like i had just got there. as soon as i walked in, angel saw me and ran over to me, not letting me see what happened.
.
all he did was grab one of my hands, running me outside.
.
"huskyyy~ heyy.. so uhm.. maybe don't go inside right now? aha.. i can uhm.. keep ya company out here, though!!~"
.
"the fuck happened, angel? i was literally gone for an HOUR. what could've possibly gone so wrong?"
.
"so uhm.. funny story.. i was sort of flirting with uh.. two guys at once and they.. started insulting each other? uhm and that eventually broke out into a fight.. and uh.. w-well now.. some things kind of got messed up.. b-but please don't be mad!! i'll make it up to you.. i-ill do anything.."
.
"..how much got 'messed up'?" i say, kind of irritated.
.
"just like.. s-some slot machines and uhm.. other stuff.." he says, quietly.
.
goddamnit. i walk in, angel following behind me.
.
"EVERYONE FUCKING OUT." i say, as everything goes quiet.
.
after everyone leaves, i inspect the damage done. it's.. pretty bad. that's jealous demons for ya. i turn to angel.
.
"angel, we talked about this, did we not?"
.
"y-yea but.. i- uhm.. are you mad?"
.
"a little, yea. i specifically told you to just bring customers in, and let them gamble."
.
"shit.. i'm.. sorry husk. i'll uh.. i'll go."
.
and with that, he left, walking to his room. fucking hell, i feel bad again. i'm an asshole to everyone, why is it so difficult with him? i sigh again, not wanting to deal with the mess and walk over to the bar, getting myself a whisky.
.
[ANGEL POV.]
.
shit, shit, shit, shit.. husk is gonna fucking kill me. i run into my room, fighting back tears. why do i always do this to myself?
.
..and that's when i see it. a box, with 'angel' written on it. the..hell? how did this even.. get here?
.
i open it up, and to my surprise, there's a necklace inside. no note or anything, but it has a heart on it.. did.. husk.. do this? i.. don't want to assume anything, this doesn't seem like something he'd ever do.. maybe i should ask? i don't know.. he's already mad at me.. oh, fuck it.. if he's already mad, i don't think it matters.
.
i put the necklace on, it matches with my outfit, (ex. a light pink crop top, with black small shorts, and obv the boots.) i.. really like it.
.
so, i walk out, looking for husk. he's not in his office, so there's only one other place he could be.