(🕸️🩷)[second night.]

HI GUYS. i literally don't remember writing that last part so i'm sorry if it was shitty😭🙏 this chapter is gonna be kinda of a short/filler chapter until i can come up w something better so,, take that as u will!!
.
[ANGEL POV.]
.
when the casino finally closed, a sat down at the bar. husk said that i'm allowed free drinks, i guess. i sit down at the bar, getting whatever's strong and will take my mind off of this mess. that will take my mind off of.. him. i.. hope that the longer i stay here, the more i'll forget and i won't have to use alcohol, but who knows.
.
i was drinking.. probably more than i should've, when husk sat down next to me.
.
"long day, huh?", he said, i guessed he took notice of how much i had actually drank.
.
i didn't really want him to know about the stuff with val yet, though i'm sure he could've guessed. it's like.. everyone in hell just ignores what is so obviously happening to his workers.. so i doubt husk would care much, anyways. and so.. i lie, putting on the same facade i do for everyone else.
.
"mhm.. flirting with men is fun, but exhausting, ya know?~" i say, resting my head on my hand.
.
he only nods, before speaking again.. "so uhm.. about what i said i'd talk to you about.. well.. i thought it over, and i.. i don't think i want you to do it anymore. i.. can't do that to you."
.
the hell? "what are ya talkin about, husk?" my tone was flirtatious, but i was serious about this.. i think he knew that.
.
"val.. wanted me to ask you to do somethin.. to keep you famous. but.. the idea of it.. kind of disgusts me? ..i think it would be better if you just forget i said anything, okay?"
.
i was so confused, yet too tipsy to care. if it was something val wanted, it was probably weird, and uncomfortable. i don't know what it was.. but i'm glad he didn't make me do it. maybe he's not so bad.. i.. don't know what to think.
.
"m'kay.. i'm goin to bed.. ya joining me?~" i say, jokingly, and receive an eyeroll from him. usually, i'd be offended, but a small part of me was really grateful that he had been rejecting my advances.
.
i got up and walked to the room i stayed in.. well walked was an exaggeration.. i'll admit, i lost my balance a few times.
.
as soon as i entered, i crashed onto the bed, a few tears falling.. i wished i had drank more, before falling asleep.
.
(SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS ANGSTY- there's gonna probably be hella angst in a few chapters, but i promise i'll make it up to you guys eventually 🙏🙏)