𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃quote'i'm out'need 2

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
quote
'i'm out'
need 2. pinegrove.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

four. before.

After cleaning the abandoned bedroom, Sydney went downstairs to see her parents sitting together at the dining table, a wrapped object sitting in front of them. "Mom, Dad. What are you doing?" She slowly walked to the table, a little nervous for what's about to go down.

"Take a seat, Sweetheart." Shawn spoke softly, his elbows resting on the table.

"Okay...?" The girl sat in the chair across the table, pulling her knees to her chest.

"We spoke to a therapist today and he gave us some tips for you to grieve. Properly." Natasha pushed the wrapped 'present' towards her, "Open it." Sydney's cold hands picked up the brown object, ripping off the paper; a black, narrow ruled notebook coming into view. "Write your thoughts in the book. You don't have to show us anything you write." The blonde reassured.

At least they're not sending me to therapy. She nodded, not fully understanding the motive, if there is one.

Throwing the book on her bed, Sydney pulled the box from under her bed, sitting on the floor before she started to go through it

Throwing the book on her bed, Sydney pulled the box from under her bed, sitting on the floor before she started to go through it. Unlike his room, Asher's box was surprisingly well kept; a stack of papers laid at the bottom, a blue notebook on top. Great, two notebooks for me to keep up with. She thought.

Flipping open to the book, to the title page where name was written in red ink: Asher Morgan. A triangular sticker laid at the bottom of the page WARNING in print. Warning symbols seemed to be his trademark. She turned the page:

5/7/14 mom gave me a notebook to talk about my feelings? probably just another reason to go through my stuff. its not like she has a reason to trust me, i mean she trusts Sydney just fine. ive never given her a reason to. i lie a lot, i skip classes, sneak out, constantly grounded. why would she trust me?

what am i even gonna put in here? half the time i dont even know what im feeling, how am i gonna write them down?

Her brows furrowed, flipping the page:

5/16/14 so... welcome back? i have a game tomorrow, probably gonna lose, our goalie sucks (im the goalie)

i overheard mom and dad talking about how Syd needs friends and i dont disagree but shes seems happy without them. i say dont push her into that but they wont listen to me so why try.

Sydney chuckled at the second sentence, small tears forming on her waterline, blurring her vision. Slowly she started to notice where he drew small warning symbols in the corners of the paper.

6/1/14 dear journal- Syds bday is coming up in a few days. im gonna try and sneak out with her and give her an actual birthday. not a pity party that mom likes to throw where everyone is uncomfortable the whole time.

6/2/14 dear journal- i found a hiding spot for you. in my old keepsake box that we made in 2nd grade.

6/4/14 dear journal- incase youre wondering Syd had fun at her real party. i took her to the party that my buddy Dean was throwing. his parents werent home so it was fun. until the cops came and we had to run half a mile.

She smiled a bit at the memories that flooded from the page, tears falling from her eyes.