Iɳƚɾσԃυƈƚισɳ

★--🆂🅸🅶🅽🅴🅳 🆃🅾 🅱🅴 🅼🅸🅽🅴--

ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ

All Naruto characters including Naruto himself belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

NONE belong to me at all

I do not claim any of the quotes or photos/videos in this book except the book cover which I made.

!!ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!

This story is not really for people under 18 but if you are then ok

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ

Understand that no matter what this story will not be rushed. Every part of the story takes time even if this part isn't as big as the other parts. So just please do not expect chapters happening fast because it wont happen but I will make sure every chapter is as breathtaking as the next.

But sorry if the chapters do take long, trust it was not supposed to!!♡

If you dont like this book please just exit out, its not that deep that you in fact have to ruin it for the other readers who actually enjoy reading stuff like this

♡ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ♡

For all my supporters I just want you to know that I love y'all even if I don't say it, you will truly be the ones I will be looking to not disappoint no matter what so just always know so!

Please if you can vote and comment and share it with a friend or something because I want to reach this to the whole Dark Naruhina fan-base because this might be truly what they are looking for loll

ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

This is my official first book (YAYY!! )

This will be a journey and it will have tons of trials and errors so if you are here to stay for them just know that you are so dear in my heart <3

Each chapter will be a minimum of 6k words

When showing Naruto I want him to either be in regular writing to show his neutral self, italic to show himself a little angry but in his form, and bold to introduce when he has a strong emotion of whatever he is feeling.

This book will have Gr@pe in it. I do not support the ways of it at all. The reason I write it in this is because being realistic back then they would actually do that. Take a girl and force him to be with her without any option.

I want to make my story as anime /realistic as possible and I think the King part is a major one.

I do not expect this book to be anything but dark unless I randomly smack y'all in the face with some sad/happy scenes.

I am indeed going to try to be balancing school with this book so yeh...I will be busy but not too busy to finish this book and read your comments!!

╔╦══╦════╦╦╦═════╗
║║╔═╬═╦═╦╝║╚╦╦╦═╗║
║║╚╝║║║║║║║║║║║╩╣║
║╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╬╗╠═╝║