【4】

"Powerless and bold in the darkness and cold,
she was the last thing that she could control"

- Eric Overby

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 🎀 𝑒𝓃𝒿♡𝓎 🎀 >>..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

She was expecting a punch; anything really but it never came. All he did was stare at her with his empty eyes. Soon she flinched as she felt his hand enwrap and play with her hair.

This confused her a lot but not enough for her to do anything or ask anything stupid. She was to scared that he might do something bad to her if she did.

After about a few seconds of him still playing with her hair she found herself staring at him.

How could such a powerful and handsome man cause so much terror?

She didn't notice it but he was staring back at her so when he grasped her a gasp then moved out of her mouth. His hands had ringed her back into focus. It was like he knew every reaction and what she did all the time.

"Did you miss me?" Hinata then raised her eyebrow and created a confused face; she was truly dumbfounded.

What does he mean does she miss him?

She was truthfully lost for words; she knew if she said no that what he would do would probably have her with about twelve broken bones but she also knew that if she lies and says yes he would sense it immediately and she'd also end up with twelve broken bones.

But to her suprise she didn't expect the silence she was giving him was worse than both.

Naruto was and is very known to be a very impatient person so having the person he loves the most leave him without an answer just made him feel livid.

Everday he used to spend hours without her and felt like he was going utterly crazy. He wasn't able to eat and he could barley even stay focus or train right.

He was going insane and the fact that she could stand there and not go insane like he does when she's away from him made him want to massacre everyone under this roof.

Soon the strand of hair he was once playing with was pulled with a thousand pounds of strength. Her neck then made a strong jolt back as a sensable heat was growing in the deep pit of her throat.

"Love you keep testing me like I'm someone to fucking test." A soft whine then escaped her lips as he pulled a little harder. "What? got something to say?" he said in a mocking tone.

Building up the words to say from her burning throat a low sobby like "..no.." escaped from her mouth. As soon as that word was muttered she felt the hand on her head disappear.

Now confused she carefully moved her head up and faced him. If she could rewrite the past this would be a big part because as soon as there eyes met she couldn't help but regret doing that with every part of her body.

Shivers then spiraled down her spine. And her entire body was filled with terror; it scared her the way he was looking at her and the worse part about it was she couldn't explain the emotions that were zooming through his eyes.