【3】

"I never noticed anything but you
But you but you
So that I couldn't sleep"

- Dorothea Lasky,

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 🎀 𝑒𝓃𝒿♡𝓎 🎀 >>..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

It wasn't unknown how strange he was.

Eating alone, training alone, even sitting alone; it was like he had no one but himself..

Strangest part though, it seemed as if he really did. No one in town bothered him for that though to afraid about what the ruckus causing firey headed blond would do if they even muttered a word of that to him.

It was clear though as soon as he'd turn his back peoples mouths would open up like chatterboxes, making determined questions that were getting hungrier by each second that pass.

Truthfully he didn't care though.

His sick and twisted mind loved being on the headlines of the towns drama. He hated when attention wasn't on him, it was like he needed; craved someone to watch even just the simplest moves that he makes.

Stare, laugh at his awful mistakes, cry with him, smile with him. He wanted it fucking all.

It wasn't as simple as he thought though. Making someone do it especially someone he wanted all that from.

Supplying to that thought, it wasn't just he found it difficult but so damn frustrating. Fighting for someones attention when their recklessly throughing it around to all these other dickless perverts who have no meaning to life.

At first when it started to bother him it was the tiniest things with his parents; them not looking at drawings and his certain moves at certain times. It was soon escalated though to the town; needing to be that spotlight, that headline that stood loud and proud in front of everything.

But now all he wants, needs; craves is his Hime's attention. Wanting her only to surround him with stares, glances, and even glares. When he noticed she was up most staring at him a bit at dinner something gushed out of him.

He hasn't felt this feeling but with her, and he'd lie every time if he said that he didn't love one part of it.

He'd do anything and utmost everything for her to just be in his presence. Even if she didn't like it she would have to learn too. She's not leaving his hold no time soon if he has anything to do with it.

A scoff then corrupted from his mouth even thinking about it, he'd break her arms and legs for her just thinking some dumb shit like that. Especially when he just got her.

Now getting a good stare at her a smile couldn't be stopped, she was covered in bruises and his marks, her hair was messy just like he liked it, and splattered all over the bed was her legs covered in his favorite substance. It was perfect to him.

A hand then shifted to rub her chin as his ocean blue eyes admired her.

Her body then shifted sideways snapping her chin out of his grip making the smile soon leave his lips. Now bored he brung his hands and shook her body about twice causing her eyes to slowly flicker open.

"Morning sleepyhead.." A soft yawn then escaped her lips as she was now fully awake and aware of her surroundings. Getting ready to move her hand she reached out and grabbed on the bed to lift herself up but a sharp pain stopped her.