【1】

"I have little left in myself -- I must have you. The world may laugh -- may call me absurd, selfish -- but it does not signify. My very soul demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame."

- Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 🎀 𝑒𝓃𝒿♡𝓎 🎀 >>..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Who would've known it could've spiraled into this? Turning down to the darkest depths of inhumanity and cruelty. Up-casting the degenerates and down-casting the ones without malice. Well surely the Hyugas would know.

The roars were hungry, hungry for blood. Gatherings of many surrounded and surrounded the compound determined to get inside the walls of the place that stood before them. The worried beautiful entwined young Hyuga sat as she watched the horrible things twist and turn before her teary eyes.

Was it her fault? Maybe if she could've..

If she would've just accepted the offer none of these stomach quenching things wouldn't be happening rightfully at this moment. Maybe the war wouldn't have turned to the worst after all and her family would've been safe..her love would've stayed alive.

A long agitated headache then appeared, her mind and body surrendering to the truth that was now happening before her or at least was. The dominating crowd then quieted down, it was now a tranquil scene.

Not for long though, loud booming steps then made the way up to the entrance of the compound. Tension was now cutting through the air as it slowly got louder and louder; right in front of the tall doors was a bloody man standing in a kimono with tiny bits of armor on it. The hands of the man then surrounded the helmet and slowly took it off revealing flowy blond hair.

It was Him.

He stood in front of the castle proud and tall with his bloody armored kimono on his body, muscles trying to break loose from its captured structure. "Is this the weak joke you call the ultimate force old man? I came here for a fight, a real fight. Not this pathetic scene..!" His captive voice then made the army of men rumble with laughter and yells of pride and success of the downfall of the Hyuga nation.

"Hisou! I expect better from you old man..Especially after I just slaughtered more than half of that thing you called an army." With that the crowd made a loud roaring sound again, all the army of the Uzumaki clan still cheering.

But it again ended with a flick of his arm going up, stopping anyone else from even moving. "It would be a damn pity though if I end up erasing the rest of your clan from existence though. So for that I have an overwhelming offer for you."

He then clutched his hands as his voice got deeper and his eyes became a dark red. "I want what I've been fucking asking for all these years, I want your daughters hand in marriage. Just think, our clans together will make the most powerful clan there is to offer...I just ask for this." With that he then reached in his long drifting coat and pulled out a piece of paper.

By now the young Hyuga was covered in her own salty tears; face now bright red irritated from all the crying she was doing. Not only was more than half of her people slaughtered by the enemy clan they have been trying to beat for the past hundred years but..she could've stopped this from happening.

This mess..If only she accepted the offer, signed the damn contract she would've protected everyone she loved even if it cost her life in return. It's now to late though, months have passed, and time has been spent freely with her bluntly ignoring the warning he gave her that one night.