【2】

"She looks so innocent but I know that she can ruin me with one look, one touch. She already has."

- Olivia T. Turner, Mine

(This chapter is really just about Hinata by herself but next chapter will be more Naruhina)

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> 🎀 𝑒𝓃𝒿♡𝓎 🎀 >>..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Growing up as someone who matured early was truly heart scratching for Hinata to face. Feeling uncomfortable wherever she went, at first it was just miniature glances from the male audience.

Those were easy to ignore of course.

It wasn't too long though, until it started to pivot. Growing from glances to them just shamelessly staring at her whenever they got the chance. She felt as she shouldn't worry though, therefore she had her cousin by her side.

With him being about a year older than her he was always willing to be the big brother she never truly had. Getting her out of 'hugs' and other uncomfortable things that a child should never endure.

When he left though she decided to train herself.

Her father never really took her seriously enough for her to train with the other Hyugas though. Making her from that to only cower  from any type of situation she needed help in; providing her not a sense of a way to protect herself.

Everything became realistic though when Neji left.

She couldn't hide in that one hole she always did for her life. That's why she was so happy when Neji left, it provided her a way to finally train and work hard to gain the strength she was always sought for.

Training for days soon became two months until it had been five years. Practicing for every hour of the day non-stop but it never left her mind that somehow he was still able to get her.

Snatch her into his grip..

I mean of course he probably had years of studying but at the pace she was moving she had already mastered thirteen ancient jujitsu's. It usually would take about sixty good years to master just seven of those things but she found out a way on how to master that many.

But yet she was able to get in such a hold like his; corrupted.

How strong is he truly? And why hasn't no one been able to beat him? I mean he has to have some type of weakness.

Truthfully the only thing to do is wait, take time and wait. That's pretty much all you can do though being in a situation such as hers right now.

---

His grip was now around her, stunning her from any move; his soft plump lips now spreading kisses all over her neck.

She was stunned at such an action he did so fast, she didn't even have time to react. Just like now as his hands slowly dipped down through her hair. A sharp little yelp then escaped her lips as he pulled her head back.

Being now exposed to his monstrous eyes she started to move under his hold, trying to gain freedom from his grip. Noticing he wouldn't move she decided to take a risk....

She held her right hand tight now looking at the big fat red mark she had on the palm. She had slapped him. His face was now down with his hand over it.