( DARK PHASE ) Episode - 1

(Author's note : So you are here, Let me tell you something Mr. Reader.. Once you start the story you have to be patient and pls do not leave it in middle otherwise you'll miss the best book of your Life!! 😉 ... And one more thing, Ignore my grammar mistakes as English is not that prior to me.
And ofc THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming here 💜..You can read now :)

Characters:
1. NOOR/CHERRY - lead character ( 22 YRS) -Our villain ( by my pov)
2. RUBINA MALIK ( 49 YRS) - The angel as she is the only reason that Cherry is still alive.
3. MOHAMMED KAIF ( 24 YRS) - The helper, He is such a gentleman and a admirer of cherry.

There were three boys who had grabbed cherry with their dirty hands and were ready to fulfill their disgusting intentions. One of them said, " Remove every single piece of cloth from her body, every single! " and launghed, the remaining two boys did the same.

Cherry tried to scream so one of the boys broke a glass bottle on her face due to which a small piece of glass got stuck in her eye and the bigger one inserted in her cheek which made her scream really hard and loud, then one flimsy and a type of shoddy boy stuffed Cherry's used sanitary napkin in her mouth. Shit!

Now, she didn't have the courage to shout further. After removing her clothes, a boy started raping her and the rest of two were grabbing her hands. It was not enough that she felt terrible pain and she got up from the bed.

She was dreaming all this but in real it was not a dream, that was a past event,it had been 5 years since.

She sat up and bowed her head and started thinking, " People often say that humans are the complete opposite of 'shaitaan' (Devil) but perhaps they don't know the biggest devil is within human beings. As long as three things are present inside a person, he will remain a human being , first is patience, second is dignity and third is respect for everyone But when this person removes these 3 things from his mind, he does not even realize that now he has become a devil and his steps have deviated from right path and are moving towards the wrong path. Some people's mind is a home of devil so even God can't stop them from being a devil but there are also some people whom are forced to be a devil by human beings and they have to choose the wrong path.. for what? To get justice! and I too want justice and I'll get it myself (stared at the wall) by sending those Mfs to hell!!

Cherry stood up and said, "So that was the flop life story of mine.. Never mind cuz it's ending will be superhit..definitely superhit!" she showed half of her teeth and went downstairs. Cherry had changed herself from both outside and inside.. How?
You'll get it soon.

Rubina was waiting for cherry in the dining area. Rubina was a politician by profession , more technically she was an MLA. She was a respected and a nice woman.
Cherry came there and both of them exchanged their smiles. Cherry hugged her and wished Good Morning. Rubina replied, "Very Good morning my princess. "
Cherry sat beside her and whispered, "Correction, Not princess.. It's bitch..A brutal bitch! "
and smirked for a sec.

"So Noor Have you thought something about that? " Rubina asked.
After taking a sip of orange juice cherry replied, " About what?"
"About the incident that happened with you! " Rubina answered. " Don't you want to punish your rapists? "
Cherry stopped and without making eye contact she said, " You're right.. I don't want and Ruby I am requesting you pls don't ask this bloody thing again and again to me. " and stood up.
"But.. " Rubina wants to say something but
Cherry cut her words by showing her palm to her and said, "Pls don't! " and left the area. Rubina regretted on her words.

That evening, A cute faced boy wearing loose aesthetic clothes was walking through the basketball court. His eyes were closed as he was listening songs in his headphones.

Suddenly, someone snatched his headphones from behind, he turned his face and saw a chhapri boy who had so straight hairs hanging till his ears showing the pure chhapriness , he started laughing. Aesthetic boy wanted to say something to him but an unknown voice came into his ears from backside, " O here! "

He turned his heels and saw another chhapri boy in front of him whose hairs were just like that rapper MC Stan and he was wearing a very tight jeans which was just more than half pairing with his neon t- shirt.

Before aesthetic boy could understand something that chhapri one removed his glasses and slapped him crisply. Aesthetic boy's brain wires shifted their positions. He asked in pain and confusion, " why had you slapped me? "

Spying him top to bottom he replied, "Waah re hero.. Boht charbi hai tujhme!" ...."Naam kya hai be tera? "
( Wow you hero.. Big fat you have!.. What's your name? " )

Aesthetic boy said, "Wait a second " and punched his face very hard. " Name is Kaif.. And this was your return gift! " He completed.
Chhapri boy glared at him and said, " You did wrong boy! "

Then his two apprentice came from behind and grabbed kaif 's skinny body. Kaif asked them to leave him but they ignored him.
Chhapri boy punched in his stomach twice by which blood came out from kaif's mouth in a jumping manner. Both the boys leaved him at this and he came down on his knees.
"Kya socha tha mere ladkon ko peet kar bach jayega tu? Hn?.. Galat soch raha tha! "
( What were you thinking? You'll be free after beating my boys? You were thinking wrong!" )

Then he put a hockey stick and gripped it tightly and waved it towards Kaif forcefully but before it could hit him, a hand stopped it.

Chhapri was confused and shifted his eyes to the unknown figure. It was a girl palming that hockey stick with one hand and the other was in her pocket. She was wearing a pure black t shirt paired with a loose black lower. Her colour was as white as milk but something was strange about her.. Her face!

Almost half of her face was covered with a layer of her hairs giving her a strange but cool look.

                  (Kaif 's look) Author : Have patience guys and keep reading

                  (Kaif 's look)
Author : Have patience guys and keep reading..!
❤Don't forget to vote.