Episode - 8

Cherry saw that same unreal face and she felt the same familiar feeling with his touch.
Yess, He was Hassan sir.

Cherry just keeps staring at him and was not able to move a little, she clenched her jaw as the old memories of him flashed in front of her eyes. It was like a dream for her to see him that close to her after years.
A tear slid through her cheek and her limbs started trembling.

Then Hassan sir looked at her and she instantly took off her eyes from him.
Then Rosie started coming down from the stage but her foot stepped on her own cloth and she began to fell on the ground but Hassan sir ran and gripped her . Rosie landed in his arms. Whole crowd shouted at this cheerfully. Hassan sir and Rosie were just looking at each other.

But Cherry..her heart broke into pieces ,she didn't believed her eyes, a thought came into her mind that she was cheated.. which is not true! , she said with tears filled in her eyes, "Log aur unke kirdaar.. Dono badal gaye! ( People and their roles.. Both changed!) " and gave a half laugh and went away.

Kaif was searching for cherry in the club but he can't find her. He called her once,twice,thrice and again but she didn't picked it. He was worried and said to himself, "I shouldn't have forced her.. How bloody fool I am! "

👣👣
(PLAY Hurts so good BY ASTRID S)

Cherry came to home, Rubina was there.
"You came on right time,come let's eat together! " Rubina said sweetly but cherry headed upstairs and said, " I am full! "
And rushed into her bedroom and pushed the door made it half close. Rubina didn't able to say anything.

Cherry removed her mask and stitched the cut with trembling hands and then started punching the punching bag hardly which was hanging through the ceiling. She wants to cry but can't!

Then suddenly her phone rang, she took it.. It was kaif's call, she didn't picked it.
Then a message popped up on her phone, it was a video from the internet. She played it.
The video captured the same moment of Hassan sir and Rosie madam in the club with a caption - ' Jodiyon mein jodi.. Rosie shaikh aur unke secret boyfriend ki!' ( Couples of couple.. Rosie shaikh and her secret boyfriend! )

Again, a tear slid through her cheek and she threw her phone far away.
Then she began to throw every thing of her room here and there and her room turned into a result of a big catastrophe.
In the end, she fell down on her knees and started crying, tears were dripping down from her right cheek and so that blood was from other cheek.

Suddenly, Rubina entered in the room and saw everything, she terrified.
She came near her and took her into her arms and asked, " Noor? What is this? What happened with you? Why are you crying? "
Cherry cried more.
Then Rubina hugged her and tried to calm her down.

After some time, Rubina's one friend who was a doctor by profession came there and saw cherry's face and said, " Oh my god! What is this? Tumne iski surgery kyun nahi karayi.. Aise toh yeh ghaav kabhi nahi bharega! "( why didn't you get it operated?
This wound would never heal like this).

Cherry smiled and said, "This is what I want! " doctor stared at her confused.
Then she stitched the wound and said to Rubina, "I think you have to take her to a psychiatrist! She's not fine.. "
Rubina glared at her and said, " What nonsense you are speaking? "
Then cherry said to Doctor, " Mam I'm also doing psychological studies.. I m not a psycho!.. But today I lose control on my emotions and you lose control on your words!"

Doctor said nothing and said to rubina, "I should go! " Rubina nodded and she went away.
Cherry sat on the couch and Rubina sat beside her and rolled her hand on her face and asked," What happened? "
"Very bad! " cherry replied and then started laughing.
"Noor? What happened to you? " rubina again terrified. But cherry just keeps laughing, then she put her palm on her face and laughed more hardly and said, " This is called a perfect joke!.. Which.. My life did with me.. Hahaha!!" she laughs more and more hardly.

"What are y-you saying? " Rubina asked her.
"First of all.. Haha.. those guys raped me.. Haha.. And now my love cheated me.. Haha.. Perfect! Haha.. " she said in between her laughs, " This would definitely done with me.. The mistake is mine as I trusted everybody!"
Then she again laughed and said, "Trust.. Hahaha.. Trust is nothing.. Trust me! Hahaha...!! " she said and again laughed.
"Come back in your senses Noor.. What are saying ?" Rubina said and tears come in her eyes by seeing cherry in this condition.

Cherry keeps laughing. Then Rubina slapped her and shaked her body with her hands and said, "Come back in your senses!"
Cherry came into her senses and saw Rubina and started crying and said, "Ruby?" and hugged her tightly.

Rubina rolled her hand on her back and said, "shh.. Calm down..I'm here.. Shh "

👣👣
(PLAY HASI BAN GAYE (SLOWED + REVERB) FEMALE VERSION)

On another side, Hassan sir said to Rosie, "such a big scene has created because of holding you ..! "
"So what is the thing to care.. It's not a big deal! " Rosie said.
"It is a very big deal.. For me, what will happen now? My image is ruined ..people are calling me your secret boyfriend yaar!"" Hassan sir said.
"Hassan.. Your image is not ruined.. And tell me..From when you started caring about people's point of views? "Rosie asked.
"I don't care about peoples ,I m talking about cherry.. I am sure she would be thinking that I am a bloody cheat.. What should i do now? " Hassan sir said with pure disappointment.
Then Rosie put her hand on sir's shoulder and said, "Listen.. You know Love is trust! "
"What do you mean? " sir asked.
"I mean to say that..if cherry loves you, she will trust you.. And I have learned from my experience that if there is true love.. There will be trust, no matter what the situation is! The people who loves you, will trust you!" Rosie said.
Sir started thinking about her words and he said, " How solved your thoughts are! " and he smiled.
"Yeah.. This.. This is all I want, your smile.. Keep smiling like this.. Always! " Rosie said.
Hassan sir nodded at her words .

Author : Well guys, this episode was hard to write cuz breaking someone's heart is not easy.. Even in a story! :)