Episode - 9

(   NOTE : READ EVERY SINGLE WORD AND IMAGINE ALL THE SCENES IN YOUR HEAD FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE!  )

Rubina and Cherry were sitting in the dining area and food was on the dining table but no one was eating.
Cherry :" Eat the food please.. "
Rubina : "first you tell me what  happened with you? "
Cherry stood up and came near to her and fed her a bite from the plate with her hand.
Then she tried to fed another bite but Rubina fed it to her and lets her sit beside her and asked, "Now tell me! "

Cherry : "Ruby, I loved someone before meeting you.."
Rubina : "Yeah..? "
Cherry : " and today I saw him w-with someone else..! " ( bowed her head)
Rubina : (Rolled her hand on cherry's head)
"I know how it feels.. "
Cherry looked at her.
Rubina : " Ah.. Let me tell you a story.. "
Cherry : " story? "

Rubina : " yeah.. So this is a many years old thing.. There was a boy and a girl, they studied in same college, they met, fell in love and did marriage. But.. After only 2 years, their marriage life didn't worked and they separated and took a divorce..
The girl loves that boy truly but perhaps the boy was not be able to manage the love..
Marriage ended but the girl didnt broke,
Actually she became more strong.. And today she is a independent woman and a politician.. And her name is Rubina Malik! "

Cherry stared at her shockingly.
Rubina, "Yes, it was my story.. You know what Noor, even today I love him but he did another marriage and have two kids with it and I never tried to make him mine back.. You know why? Cuz my mother told me once ' If you love someone truly then you've to find your happiness in there's ' ..and don't force anyone to love you.. I you do, then it is not love!.. If I say simply.. Let him be happy with his love.. And you, you have me.. So why you need someone else for you? Am i not enough? "

"No ruby, you are enough for me.. You know I lv you more than anybody.. And I understood everything what you said and thank you! " cherry said and smiled.
Rubina again rolled her hand on cherry's head.
"Good And now you also have to do something big in your life and just focus on your goal and your plans! " Rubina said.

Then Cherry remembered about her revenge and she replied, "Yess Ruby, from now onwards, I will only focus on my plans!" and gave that sarcastic smile of Her's.

👣👣
Hassan sir dropped Rosie on her flat, Rosie said, "Don't think too much about those things.. And believe, everything will be good! " and smiled.
Hassan sir felt relieved after seeing her smile and he nodded. Then he went back home. I think Inayat was right!!

NEXT DAY,
👣👣
There was a fest in college, so every student was sitting in the auditorium and watching all the performances. Cherry was also there but her eyes were only watching Harun Parveen who was sitting two rows ahead.
She was just searching for that chance to trap him in her plan.

Suddenly,Kaif came there and sat beside cherry. He has two packets of popcorn in his hands, he handed one to cherry and said, "Hi! "
Cherry saw him and said, "Popcorn? This is not a movie theatre boy! "
"Yeah.. But I thought you must be hungry! "
" Why you care so much? "
"You don't know but my friends are very important for me!"
Cherry smiled.

"Btw, what happened to you yesterday? You became sudden aggressive and then left without infroming me? " kaif asked.
"Sorry for scaring you.. Well, leave it and
Tell me one thing ,  why you always came there, where I stays? Are you fallen in love with me? " she asked and raised her eyebrow twice.

Kaif moved his eyeballs here and there nervously and said," w-what are you saying? "
Cherry laughed softly and said, " Don't worry.. Just kidding! "
He smiles and said, "Btw, when will you show your face to me?"

Then cherry saw that Harun was going somewhere so she stood up and gave back the packet to kaif and said, "Itna tilmila kyun raha hai?.. Dikha denge waqt aane par! " ( Why are you so desperate ?..I'll show you on time) and walked behind Harun.
"she always do that with me! " kaif said to himself and saw the packet and became upset.

👣👣
Hassan sir was decorating his cafe with balloons and all.. Then Rosie Madam came there, as she don't know how to mind own business :)
Rosie : " May I help you? "
Hassan sir saw her and smiled.
Sir : "Yeah.. Ofc! "
Rosie  : "Is something special? "
Sir : "Very special.. It's Ali's 9th birthday.. So I planned to give him a surprise. "

Rosie : (smiles)  "How much you cares for everyone. "
Sir : "Btw.. Don't you have work today? I mean.. You don't went to the studio? "
Rosie : "Nah.. I skipped it for today! "
Sir : "whyy? "
Rosie : "sometimes I also wants to live a normal life. "
Sir : "Normal.. Why?  Your life is abnormal? Is day considered as night and night considered as day in your life? "
(And laughed)

Rosie : " Noo.. I mean that Life Which is far from these media, interviews and that unwanted attention..That is,  A normal life!"
Sir : "may i ask something? " Rosie nodded.
"Is that your dream life you were talking about? "

Rosie :" What? "
Sir  : " I mean you used to say that you want a life in which you would be famous, rich and respected. And that's your dream life! "
Rosie : "When did I said this To you?"
Sir : (He looked aside) When we were.. D-dating! "
Rosie : ( Smiled) "You remember so old thing? "

Sir : " Once Ghalib said, ' the person who was very close to the heart,  her memories never be able to erase from the mind now'
Rosie stared at him for a while and her eyes filled with tears.

Syed and Inayat were standing behind a window of the cafe and listening their talks.
"Why she's doing such drama in front of Hassan sir? " Inayat said.
"Chal puchh ke aate hain.. " ( Come let's go and ask)  syed said as he was not interested in this.
"Be serious! " Inayat said in annoyance.
"I am already serious yaar.. It's madam's work,she made money from this.. You know, it is her habit to do drama! "

Inayat rolled her eyes and started spying the cafe, then her eyes catch a photo frame, it was a selfie of Hassan sir with cherry.
"Look there! " Inayat said to syed.
Syed aslo saw it and asked, "Cute picture, but what will we do with it? "
"Hassan sir clicked it on the last day when we saw cherry.. Our farewell! And you know what, his wires of heart are connected with it, as it's the memory of that last moment he spend with cherry.. Technically, it is really valueable for Hassan sir!" Inayat said.

Syed replied, " Hmm.. So what I have to understand from this? "
"Think once what will happen if Rosie Madam would broke it? " she answered and smiled.
"Madam is not sick like you.. Why would she do that? " syed asked.

"Don't speak too much.. Madam will not do this but we will do and show like it is done by her! "Inayat said.
Syed's eyes widened and he said, "Baap re! Kitna shaitaani dimaag paaya hai tune, tujhe toh TV serial director ban jaana chahiye! "( Oh my god, what a devil like mind you have got!  ..I think you have to be a TV serial director)
"Ofc.. And you'll be the producer as you
have plenty of Money! " Inayat said without interest.
"Very much! " syed replied and smiled.

After some time Hassan sir said to rosie, "Anyways.. I had placed a cake in oven to bake, can you pls bring it out? "
Rosie smiled without joy and said, "Yeah.. Sure! " and went there.
Then she saw that photo frame and became more upset but then she opened the oven and started bringing the cake out of it.
Inayat saw her and said to syed, "We've got the chance " syed smiled. " let's do it! "
Then syed put a stick and make the photoframe fell on the ground with it.
With the sudden sound of breaking of glass, Rosie screamed and the cake slipped from her hands and ruined. Hassan sir came there instantly and looked at the broken photoframe and the cake.

Inayat and syed laughed and clapped their hands together and said, "Plan successful! "

Author : So this chapter is a little big compared to previous ones  as I found super interest in this story of mine so I can't stop my hands to write further.
Assume that my story is a burger, and till now you guys just have eaten a cucumber slice.. Remember the whole meal is left!
Keep reading :)