Episode - 6

On Saturday, Kaif was eating a burger in college's canteen..
Cherry came and hit his head from behind, he looked back but she had already took a seat in front of him, she took a sip of his cold drink.
He turned and saw her with a little shock.

Kaif : " How are you be able to do all this? "
Cherry : " All what? " ( again took a sip of cold drink)
Kaif : " I mean the way you move, the way you fight?  Wait.. Don't tell me you are a vampire or something? "
Cherry : " Naah.. It's in my blood! "
Kaif : ( with pure shock)" It means your  parents are Vampire? "
Cherry : ( she came closer to him) " no boy, I mean I had installed this in my blood by my own! " ( she smirked and sit more comfortably)

He just keep staring at her with confusing eyes so she said, " You are staring at me like I had fu*ked you without your permission! " and laughed softly. He just keeps staring with being embarrassed by her words.
"Come on.. I had shown you my abs.. I didn't made them by stuffing powder in my mouth! " Cherry said and again laughed.

" Umm.. well,  leave it.. Btw I was looking for you from some days, but you didn't appeared in my eyes.. Where were have you been so busy? " He asked her.
" Busy in planning! "
" what type of planning?"
I'll tell you on right time.. Anyways why were you so desperate to see me? Want something from me? " she said and smirked.

Kaif smiled and said, " Yeah I want some of your time.. Cuz tomorrow is my birthday! "
"Woah..is it? "
" Yeah and I am organizing a party for my friends, You're also my friend so I wanted to invite you! "
"Cool! And where's the party?? "
" In the V. I. P.  club! Do you know the place?"
" I know, it takes 15 minutes from my house!"
" so will you come? "
" ofc.. Btw Harun Parveen is also coming there? "
" He's also my friend.. So yeah! He's coming"
"Poor guy.. He'll come to the party but will never be able to go back to his home again!" cherry whispered and gave a half smile.
"What? You said something? " kaif asked.

Then a cute girl came there and waved her hand at Kaif and said, "Hii Kaif! " Kaif saw her and replied, "Heyy..How can I help you Mam? " He asked with his cheerful smile.
After hearing this, Cherry remembered something.

( There was an event going to be organize next day in School's  Auditorium, so Cherry and some of her classmates got the responsibility to decorate the auditorium.
Inayat and syed had given the work of pumping balloons , some other students were making paper stuffs for decoration and Cherry was removing the old papers  glued  on the wall.
Suddenly, Hassan sir came there just to see his small girl. " she's doing well! " he murmured. Then he winked ( chutki bajakar) and signalled everyone to go out.Every student left the auditorium at his sign except Cherry as she was turned on her back and she didn't know that Hassan sir was there.
She said without turning her face back, " Somebody come here.. I want your help! "
Hassan sir smiled and came to her and asked, "How can I help you mam? "
She became shocked and turned her face instantly.
"Hassan sir? " she said and shifted her eyes here and there, nobody was there.
"why are you here? " she asked.
"I wanted to see you! " he replied.
Cherry smiled and said, " You can't live a second without me.. Right? " and made a shy face.
"Huh?  What are you saying?  I just wanted to know if you are doing the work responsibly or not! "
Her smile dropped and she frowned and said, " I was doing my work properly.. You came and disturbed me! " and she again turned to her back .
There was a paper glued on much height. Cherry's hand was not able to reach it so she was trying harder, Hassan sir smiled and put his hands on her waist and lifted her up with support. She looked back at him.
"Don't take it personally, I am your class teacher and it's my duty to help my students !" and gave a sarcastic smile.
She smiled back and then pulled the paper from her hand.)

Cherry reverted in present as Kaif waved his hand in front of her face. That girl was gone.
"Where were you lost? " Kaif asked.
"Nothing much important!.. Anyways who was that girl?"
"My another fan! "
" Fan? Why man? You are a celebrity? "
"Not a celebrity, but I'm famous in girls cuz I'm handsome and rich you know! "
"woah! And what was she saying? "
Then Kaif showed her a small paper bag and said, " Chocolates!..as today is chocolate day! " then he showed more paper bags and gifts in his bag and said, " and this was not the first! "

as today is chocolate day! " then he showed more paper bags and gifts in his bag and said, " and this was not the first! "

"woah.. Lucky guy you are! " cherry said.
"Do you like chocolates? " He asked her.
"I don't eat sweet things! '
"Huh? Whyy? "
"Bas mai nahi khaati! " ( I just don't eat.. That's it!)
" well, so do I.. They are sweeter than a limit..anyways.. What should I do with them? " kaif said.
"You know.. There are millions of street children in our country.. Even you can also find them outside our college in more than dozens. Got some clue? " cherry said.
Kaif smiled and said, " If your heart is so much pure then how beautiful your face would be? "
"You'll get it too." she again took a sip.

👣👣
On Sunday, Hassan sir was sitting on a couch in his room and reading a book peacefully.

Suddenly his phone rang, he picked it

Suddenly his phone rang, he picked it..it was Rosie Madam's call.

Author : Well, this episode was not that long.. Cuz  Actually I'm a bit busy these days. Oh my busy life!
But I'll try to post the next episode soon..
Thank you!