Episode - 3

Characters :
1. Mr. HASSAN QUERESHI/HASSAN SIR (32 YRS)- A handsome chef and a cafe owner who loves cherry and is craving to see her from the past 5 years.
2. MISS ROSIE SHAIKH / ROSIE MADAM ( 31 YRS) - A very beautiful woman (Apsara) and a celebrity by profession. She loves Hassan sir only.
3. INAYAT SIDDIQUI (22 YRS) - Cherry's Best friend.
4. SYED SUBHAN (23 YRS) - Another best friend of cherry.

(Play Lambiyan si judaiyan ( slowed + reverb) by Arijit singh)

In these 5 years, Hassan sir also changed himself and so that he did with his life. As earlier, He lives in Jaipur, but now he was no more a teacher, He resigned from his job and opened a cafe near his house. He was the owner and chef of that cafe.

Things do not excites him anymore after Cherry, he always misses her and he named his cafe, 'Cafe Cherry'. He spends most of his hours in his cafe and was still waiting for her as he had a belief that one day his small girl will come back and just hug him tightly so that he'll forgive her for the 'curse of love' she left for him. He was dying inside but never shows it on his pretty face. He always keep a bright smile on his face.

That day, As usual he was organizing the cafe, His cafe was famous but that time no one was there because he opened it a few minutes ago.

Then, the glass door slid and a voice of bell came into Hassan sir's ears. Trinnn !
And someone entered in the cafe, He said without seeing the person, "Aapka swaagat hai..! "( You're welcome).

"Good evening sir!" the person said.
Hassan sir looked at her, she was Inayat.cherry's bestie!
"Good evening Inayat. How's your college?"
He asked.
"Good! You tell me, how are you? " she asked.
"Alive!.. Do you got some clue about her? "
He asked and his eyes were expecting a yes but unfortunately Inayat replied, " No sir, we've got no clue about her. "
He looked aside and said nothing. .
"But you don't worry sir, we are trying our best, we will find her soon.. " Inayat said.

Then somebody said from behind, " But how could we find her , we don't even know if she is dead or alive! " They glared at him, he was Syed subhan. Cherry's best friend.
Syed was same old syed, a straight forward guy but now he was something. He won the National basketball Championship. He was happy with his life but he too misses cherry, After all they were best friends.

Anyways, After hearing his words Hassan sir gave him a serious look , He held his wrist and placed him outside the cafe and said, " Don't try to come here again with this thing in your head."

" Sir, you've got me wrong.. I'm sorry, But you know already Police officers informed it to us." syed explained.
" I don't give a shit about that cuz I believe that she is alive and I will find her..If you have any problem in this, you can pls go! "
Hassan sir said.
"Oh no sir.. I'm sorry, I also want to find her"
He said and again entered inside.

Hassan sir said nothing and again started organising the stuff.
" Have you lost your senses? What were you saying in front of him? " Inayat got aggressive.
"Hey now you pls don't start it, I had apologize to Hassan sir. " syed replied.
"oho.. Bade log! Sorry bolkar kaam chal gaya tera? " Inayat said.
( Oho.. VIP in the house.. Is your sorry enough? ") Not exact translation but I've already told you about my english :)

"So you tell me then what should I do Madam? " He replied in annoyance.
" Zyada kuchh nahi, Bas Apna muh band rakhne ki zehmat utha lenge toh boht badi meherbani ho jayegi aapki! " Inayat said.
( Nothing much, It will be enough for us to keep your bloody mouth shut! ")
Syed gave a forced smile and said, " Yeah why not .. ?" Inayat then left and syed murmured, " Khud ko bohot badi panch samajhti hai ..pagal si! " and he also left.
( 'She thought herself a very big leader.. Maddy! ")

After Syed and Inayat left, Rosie Madam(cherry's nothing) came there .
" How are you? " she asked with her bunny smile.
" Pls don't ask.. You know how I am! " sir replied.
Now Rosie madam and Hassan sir were became friends .
She came closer and asked, " Okay.. So what are you doing now? "
"The thing I daily did. Cherry's wait! " he replied.
"oh God, Devdaas ban gaya yeh toh pura! "
Rosie whispered.
(Oh God, He became full devdaas ( a movie character) )

"and how much time will it take? "she asked.
" Until I found her! " he replied.
" what is this Hassan? Why are you doing this? She will never come back now! " Rosie said.
Hassan sir peeped in her eyes and asked," So you too believe that she is no more.. Don't you? "

" Perhaps.. I don't know.. But if she is alive then why don't she come here and meet you? Hmm? Tell me!.. I'll tell you, because she moved on from you, I think her plans were different from yours, look Hassan.. You are waiting for her and only you are.. 5 years have passed by doing this, don't you have any idea? Stop it!..stop caring about the one who has gone , keep your attention on them who are with you, care about them, your family, your friends.. Otherwise you'll lose them too. " Rosie said.

Hassan sir's eyes filled with tears but he controlled his emotions and said, "No! You're wrong, I know she also wants to meet me, she loves me.. I know her more than anybody, and I have no need to explain this to anyone.. That's it! "

Rosie looked aside and then again put her eyes at him and said,"Okay okay, Don't be too much now, I am agree with you.. Happy?.. And let me tell you something, No matter what will happen tomorrow but remember ( she held sir's hands), I am always there for you, just call me once and I'll stand by your side! "
Sir smiled for a second and said, " Thank you... For understanding me! "
"Mention not! " she again gave her bunny smile.

Author : So how's this episode? Good or best? :)