Episode - 2

( Play the song : Typa girl by Black pink )

That girl was really something because her grip was tighter than that chhapri .
She stared at him and bent her neck slightly sidewards and then straighten her neck and spoke in a cold tone, " Yeh sirf ek aur tum teen.. Bohot nainsaafi hai! "
( He is only one and you are three.. It's really unfair) and showed her pure white teeth Kaif gazed at her with his brown eyes and just fallen for her at first sight.
Chhapri stared at her for a while and said, " Oh Madam, Don't come between us, it's none of your business! "
She replied with no expressions, " Kehne ka koi fayda nahi.. Kyuki ab toh mai beech me aa chuki hun "
( No time left to say this cuz I'm already came in between )

Chhapri :" Look, I don't put hand on girls so.. "
Girl : (By cutting his words)" Very poor dialogue it is, bring something new bro. "
Another Chhapri : O hello.. You are a girl so behave like one otherwise I'll break all your teeth in one go! "

After hearing this, She left the hockey stick and came very close to that boy with a Vampire like run and without wasting a second she grabbed his neck with her cold hands. The boy got shivers in his entire body. All of a sudden, a little wave of air passed and her hairs which were covering half of her face flew away from her face and the moment that chhapri boy saw her face, his torn up! (uski fatt gayi!)

One of her eyes became dark red like the whole blood of her body went down in it and the other one was a stone eye which was looking scary but this is not the end, There was a big cut on her left cheek which was half stitched as some of the stitches were opened by some means and blood was coming out of it. All of this making her face horrible than a limit.

Then her hairs gained their original position and she brought her hand back from his neck. The boy fainted at this.
His friends became shocked and still. One of them asked, " Bro what happened? " He got no reply.
" What the heck you did with my brother? " He asked her.
" Nothing much boy.. As you see I just grabbed his neck.. Perhaps I think my hand pressed some of his sensitive nerves." she replied and gave a sarcastic smile. Both of them gave a look to each other and ran away from there.

"Is he dead?" Kaif asked her.
She came near him and pulled him with her hand and replied, " Naah.. Just fainted! "
"But how..? " He again asked.
Then she put her fingers on her lips and said, " Shhh.. It's a secret! " and smiled mysteriously.
"You are cool.. What's your name BTW? "
Kaif asked.
"I am Noor! " she replied. Yeah she was Cherry!
"well, why they were beating you? " cherry asked.
" One of their friends misbehaved with my bestie so I beat him hardly that he went to hospital !" kaif replied.
Cherry half smiled and said, "Big stuff man.. I loved it! "
Then Kaif said, " Yeah I was satisfied then.. I mean my blood boils up when some boy put their hand on girls.. You know I would not regret if I would murder one and go to jail..! "
Cherry raised her right brow and said, " Gentlemans like you are hard to find in this generation! " and tapped his shoulder. Then
She glanced at her smart watch and said, " I gotta go! " and disappeared within seconds.
Kaif said to himself, "God, what a girl she was.. "

Cherry came to her house, Rubina was not there so she went straight to her bedroom and stood in front of a mirror in her bathroom. She turned on the tap and filled a bowl with warm water. Then she took a cloth, dipped it in the water, squeezed it and started cleaning the blood stains from the wound. Then she took a first aid box and stitched the cut herself. She has the way as she was doing this again and again from the past 5 years.

After stitching, she cleaned the remaining blood spots with the same cloth.

Then she gazed at her own face for a minute and she recognized a past event.
(Play Musafir slowed + reverb by Atif Aslam and wait 20 seconds then read)

(Hassan sir was resting his fist on his right cheek and looking at Cherry with pure love filled in his eyes as she was tasting the cake made by him.

        ( Reference picture of Hassan sir)

Big bright eyes, long silky hairs coming on her face and a small pout on her lips, these features were making her super gorgeous that one can faint after taking a look of her. She looked at sir and said, "Wow, Sir this is the first cake I loved after the one made by my mom. " and smiled. Hassan sir removed the hairs coming on her face and palmed her cheek and said, " How beautiful my small girl is!"
and brushed his thumb on her cheek.
"Really? " she asked with excitement.
"why? You don't think so? " he asked.
"well, nobody said this to me before. " she said.
"They didn't cuz no one could have words after seeing this kind of beauty! " he said and brought his hand back and waved his both hands towards her and curled them on both sides of his head ( Nazar utaarte huwe) and said, " Nazar na lag jaaye kisiki! " ( don't let anyone's eyes fell on you ! )She smiled shyly.)

Cherry reverted in present and gave a half laugh to herself and said, " Nazar toh lag gayi sir.. Meri shakal aur zindagi, dono ko...Huh! Shayad ab aap mujhe kabhi pasand nahi karenge! " she smiled without joy.
(Eyes have fell sir.. on both my face and my life ..perhaps you will never like me now)
Then she pulled her hairs back on her face and came out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed.

Author : Are you enjoying it? If yes, comment fast.. And if no, stay away from the comment section!! ☺
Lv u supporters ! ( No matter if u are just one )
Remember, Votes will increase a watty writer's confidence to write further.
So simply press that star located at right corner, down on your screen.

(Look of Kaif and Noor.. Well My drawing is not that perfect but manage with it guys)