Episode - 12

👣👣

That day the cafe was full of peoples, so Rubina looked here and there for place to sit.. Then Hassan sir saw her and came near her and said, "Hello Mam! "
Rubina : (smiled) "Hello Mister! "
Hassan sir : " Good to see you again here! "
Rubina : "Yeah but perhaps I have to go back without a coffee! "
Hassan sir : "But whyy? "
Rubina : "As there are so much customers in your cafe, seems so famous! "

Hassan sir:" yeah that's true but it's okay.. You come with me"
Then Hassan sir took her to a table where Inayat was sitting. She saw both of them.
Hassan sir : (To Inayat) "Inayat, I you don't have any problem would you like to share Your seat with her?? "
Inayat : "Sure sir why not? (Smiled at Rubina) pls sit mam "
Rubina also smiled and took the seat in front of her and said, " why is every people of jaipur is so kind and sweet? "
Hassan sir and Inayat looked at each other and smiled.

Hassan sir : ( to Rubina) " so you would like to have a black coffee, right? "
Rubina : (smiled with surprise) " You remember that? "
Hassan sir : (nods with smile) "Ofc mam! "
Then he said to Inayat, " and a grilled sandwich with a hot chocolate for you? "
Inayat laughs cutely, "Yess sirr! "
Then sir went away with the same smile.

👣👣

Harun asked cherry, "B-but what's the guarantee that you'll leave me after that? "
Then cherry stared at him ,"Guarantee?" and slapped his face very hard and said, "You want guarantee right? " then again slapped and gripped his face and said, "You are telling or..? "
Harun : "Okay okay I'm sorry .. I'm telling pls don't hit me (He sighed hardly) we were three.. Me and my two friends! "

Cherry yelled, "who were those motherfuckers? "
Harun again hardly sighed and looked at her and replied, "Ch-chris Winget.. And samar Malhotra, (made a cry face) my b-Best friends! "

👣👣

Rubina asked Inayat, "Sir? is he a teacher also? "
Inayat : "Ah.. No mam, he is not a teacher but he was a teacher ,actually he resigned from his job! "
Rubina : "Ohh.. So he opened a cafe? But I didn't get it.. Why he's not a teacher now? I mean why he resigned from his job? If you don't mind can you tell me? "
Inayat : "Sorry mam, It's his personal thing.. I can't tell you ,he would become aggressive on me! "
Rubina : "Oh that's okay! "
Inayat :" Btw It doesn't seems that you are from here.? "
Rubina : "Yeah.. I'm from Lucknow, i came here for some professional work! "
Inayat : "Oh.. Well if you don't mind, what do you do? "
Hassan sir came there with their orders.
Rubina : "I'm a politician.. Actually MLA! "
(and smiled)

👣👣

After hearing this, Cherry became shocked and again the old memories flashed in her mind. The thing chris winget, samar malhotra and Harun tried to did with her in school's library but she escaped as Hassan sir saved her. Everything was clear now.
Cherry then asked with shock, " But you guys apologized to me, what the fuck was that? "

Harun replied with painful voice, " actually it was a part of Samar's plan, he told us to do that.. Everything was his plan, he said if we will apologize to you then no one would doubt on us and.. I-it worked! "
Cherry said in cold tone, "So the mastermind was him? "
Harun replied, "Yeah..and now as you've promised you will leave me..pls let me go!"
Cherry glared at him and said, "Let you go?"
And slapped him one last time and taped his mouth.
The She stood up ,turned to go and said, "Tomorrow I'll come again" then she turned her face to him, " till then... Stay alive! "
She completed and went away.

👣👣

Inayat said, "Wow mam so cool! "
Hassan sir also heared it and he said to Rubina, "I didn't thought that you would be an MLA! " and placed their order on the table.
Rubina smiled and replied,"Yeah as we don't have any uniform! " and laughed softly.
Then her eyes catched Inayat's white coat and she asked, "You are a Medical student?"
Inayat :"Yeah.. It's my dream to be a doctor!"
Rubina : "You are lucky as you're able to dream for it! " (smiled without joy)

Hassan sir became confused by her words so he asked, "What do you mean mam? I didn't get it! "
Rubina smiled and said, "As I told you mister, i have a daughter.. Actually she wanted to be a doctor but she didn't got the chance! "
Hassan sir again asked confusingly, "But whyy? "
Rubina first looked aside and then again at him and said, "Because of her face.. Half of Her face got destroyed due to an accident . Everybody was scared of her face so she didn't got admission in any medical college. Rubina made an upset face.

"Ohh it's sad.. " Inayat said with an upset pout. "Then what she do now? "
Rubina looked at her and said, "She's doing psychological studies.. "
Hassan sir said to Rubina, " I hate those peoples who judge a person by their face and not by their abilities! Your daughter is not be able to fulfill her dream just because of these peoples. "
Rubina smiled and said, "Thanks for your sympathy but you know cherry is very strong.. Inspite of so many problems in her life, she always smiles and don't show anything to me.. I'm just proud of her! " and smiled proudly.

Hassan sir also smiled.
"Cherry? Is her name cherry? " Inayat asked Rubina.
"Oh no! Her name is Noor.. But sometimes i call her cherry! " Rubina replied.
"Oh.. I had a friend whose name was also cherry!" Inayat said and looked at Hassan sir. Hassan sir shook his head.

Suddenly, Rubina's phone rang. "Excuse me! " she said and picked the phone.
"Hello?.. Yeah..?.. Okay I'm coming! "
Rubina said to the caller and she stood up and said to Hassan sir, "Well okay Mister.. I've to go now, i liked your company! " and smiled. "Bye Inayat " Rubina said to Inayat with the sweet smile.
Inayat also smiled and said, "Bye Ma'am! "

Then Hassan sir Spoke, " Ma'am one minute.. Stay here I'll just come! " and he went to the cake counter and put something in a paper bag and again come to Rubina.
"Take it with you!" and handed the bag to her.
"Mister this?? " Rubina asked confusingly.
"This is for your strong daughter.. From me, give it to her.. If she'll eat this i feel happy! "
Hassan sir said and smiled. What a gentleman he is!!

Rubina was impressed by his kindness and she said, "I wish every boy would be like you! " she again smiled and went away.
Hassan sir remembered cherry by her words and he also smiled by missing her.

Author : Guyss I'm telling you, I'm in love with this imaginary man of my story.. This Hassan sir!! 🌚