𝕠𝕟𝕖

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

august 26th 2023

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

Move-in day was nerve-wracking, considering all of her friends had different move-in times. Emma convinced Lucas Mitchell to show up earlier to help her move her stuff into her dorm, and she'd help him when it was time to move his.

"Why do you have so much shit?" Lucas groaned as his arms were filled with boxes, "Is this even all gonna fit in your room?"

"I guess we'll find out, huh?" Emma shrugged as they made their way down the hall to room 208.

"I feel like I should've prepared you for how small these dorms can be."

"It'll be fine," Emma dragged out the last syllable as they stopped in front of her door.

Stepping into the room she found it empty which she knew was going to be yet felt disappointed that her roommate had yet to arrive. Setting her stuff in the middle of the room, she looked back toward Lucas who was staring wide-eyed at something down the hall.

"You good over there, dude?" Emma asked the boy, who quickly snapped his head back toward the girl and rushed into the room.

"Yeah, perfectly fine, just thought I saw something," Lucas was quick to dismiss as he started setting the boxes down.

"Okay..." The girl nodded slowly, not believing the boy, "You ready to go back down and grab the rest?"

Lucas looked toward the door and back at the girl before nodding, "Yeah let's hurry and get this over with."

The pair hauled the rest of the girls' belongings up to her room, to Lucas' luck not running into whom he saw moving into the dorm a few doors down. As Emma set the last box down in the middle of the floor, she flopped on the first bed in her line of vision.

Lucas plopped down beside the girl, letting out a sigh as he saw from the corner of his eye her turning around and pulling out her phone.

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

imessage !

emmy<3

i've made it

all my shit is in the middle i didn't wanna pick without you getting a say

god i need ur time to come faster

em<3
girl you've been there aproximently an hour how are u bored already

ill be there soon

also u can have whichever i'm not picky

emmy<3

that means i have to start unpacking which i don't wanna do