This is not happening

I felt everyone stare at me with varying degrees of curiosity. He was enjoying my discomfort. I excused myself and walked upstairs. The maid walked in and filled the bathtub. She got me a romantic novel and a glass of Strawberry Mojito (Non-Alcoholic). I got in and soaked for half an hour as I enjoyed Beethoven's symphony. When I walked out wrapped in a towel Alex was waiting for me. She walked out and waited till I got dressed. She walked in and lifted my t-shirt to see the surgical scar for where my kidney was removed. She looked at me and walked away without a word. I have come to expect pain when that happens. So when I walked downstairs I was extra careful. Peter laughed, "You looking for booby traps?" I looked at him with an isn't it obvious look, "Your big sister gave me the death stare not once but thrice. This means expect pain like nobody's business. I will see the business end of her gun or knife by dinner or before breakfast at least." He laughed, "Are you serious? She won't hurt you. That is breaking the rules" I shook my head. Gordon called to have Vincent removed from The Transporter. Vincent was arrested and was being transported. He has pertinent information that he won't hesitate to tattle. I called Jim to help me arrest a few people on The Transporter's red notice. He is someone I met but never worked with. He did offer me a job once but I had turned him down. He has a team of ex-military and a few prison inmates of special expertise to help him.
Peter smiled, "Can I help?" I hugged him, "Live" That was all I said as I walked out of the door. Mandarin was a reliable source to find out what The Transporter wanted. She gave me the top ten and I got them all lined up. I was warned that one of the competitions might be there. When I got there Brian (Transporter) smiled and asked what I wanted in exchange. I explained to him who I was interested in. He wanted to know where I was sending him. I told him I was working with a specialist company that is making a different type of prison for people like him. These people are the type that the government would release in exchange for information or their skill set. After that they are someone else's nightmare. This is prison is non-negotiable. You go and stay there till you die. He was so happy that he gave him to me without any further questions. He already had a prison break and someone from the CIA actually took away five of the worst only to lose them. He is losing sleep and hair over it. He asked me if I could help him. I turned to Gordon and he agreed to loan me under the condition that he bring me back without any injuries. I am still recovering from the bullet hole in my abdomen. He gave Gordon his strongest oath and escorted me to his plane.
Luke was there to receive us with his older brother. When he saw me Luke hid while his brother shook my hand. I looked around to see where he was hiding so I called him out. He mumbled a 'Hello' and walked towards a woman near the computer. This shocked everyone since usually he is a confident and haughty man that had a very sharp tongue. I followed him and touched his face. Half his face was badly disfigured. He looked up, "Sorry" I shook my head, "You are still the most beautiful man I have ever seen." A blonde woman poked his ribs, "Care to explain?" He ignored her and asked me not to say anything. I understood he didn't want his family to spy on me twenty-four seven for the next few weeks.
The plane took off he ordered me to sit with him in the car since I am a terrible driver. I was interrogated by the rest of the crew repeatedly and my answer simple, "Mind your own Bee's wax" Luke snickered, "You mean mind your own business" I lifted my nose into the air, "Bee's Wax. They are buzzing around me like bees." This made him fall off his seat laughing. His big brother nudged him with his feet and asked him seriously, "Who is she? Why are you acting funny?" Luke answered as the plane landed, "We almost got married once. We met on the day of a thousand IEDs. My team got hit by one of them. My vehicle went flying and it got caught under a building. She rescued me and my men. She was there looking for someone called Nitro. He was the one responsible for the death of my best men. She found him and let me have a few hours with him. After that she vanished. We met again in London and I asked her to marry me. She said she just got divorced from a very abusive man. She was not interested just yet. If things change she will let me know. We stayed friends." His brother insisted that I should be in his car so safekeeping. We arrived to arrest Abel Quince the serial pyro. He loves to attack law enforcers.