Chapter 23 - Fun time

"DEE- Uh... dangerous nonsense..." Dogday awkwardly laughs.

Kickin glares at Dogday.
"Where did you get dn from..."

"Uh... It just occurred to me..." Dogday shrugs.

"WHAT IS DN???" Catnap asks again with rage.

"Deez nutz." Dogday smirks.

"Gottem!!!" Hoppy laughs.

Catnap is still confused.

Dogday, Hoppy and Kickin were laughing.

"Good one!" Kickin laughs.

The other critters were confused.

"Can we do another contest?" Crafty asks.

"Uh... Hoppy won the art one.. we should do like secret santa but we only give a gift to one person- Bobby! And she judges who gave the best gift! But we don't know who gave her present until shes done voting and the winner reveals themselves." Kickin smiles.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Bobby.. you stay here.. we are all gonna get the gifts.. meet up at Dogdays house and switch the gifts around- same colored paper obviously... just incase an adult comes!" Picky smiles.

"Sounds good!!!" Bobby smiles.

Everyone splits up to do what was instructed.

Twheeheheee-

Bobby fell asleep, but wakes up to there being a trashbag full of 7 gifts.

"Its time to open your gifts!!!"

Suddenly adults and some children came in, as well as some investigators.
Some had cameras.
They filmed the scene with smiles on their faces.

The smiling critters were unaware of people's presence.

"Whoa!!! Homemade chocolate?" Bobby opens the small box and get chocolates.
She pops one in her mouth.
"These are better than factory chocolates!!" She smiles.

The other critters watch, as they hide excitement when their gift is opened and Bobby is happy.

"A pillow thats covered in hearts?? Thats sooo cute!!!" She cuddles the pillow.

"A red covered ball? We could use this for some type of game!" She throws and catches the ball.

"Ouuu a red sweater?! How do you guys get these things so quickly?" She throws the sweater on.

"Heart shaped shades? Fancyyy!!" She puts them on.

"A book about love? This is so sweet!!" She admires the book.

"A painting of hearts? This is cool!!" She smiles.

——

"So which gift did best?" Kickin asks.

"Id say the chocolate." Bobby laughs and smiles.

"That would be me!" Picky smiles.

Everyone claps- thats when the critters realize they were being watched by others, but they play it cool.

"Mommy!!! Are they interactive?" A little girl asks with blond pigtails and little blue bows.

"Lets go see!" The mother with a similar blond hair replies, and the two walk over to the critters.

The other people are watching- filming or just observing.

"Awwwww your so cute!!!" Bobby smiles at the little girl approaching the group.