1.

kaylee had forgot about the events of the previous party. all she cared about right now was where the closest joint was and who would let her smoke it.

but he remembered her. he saw her.

"hey, kaylee, I'll meet you here at 3:30, 'kay?" evy called out to kaylee, walking off with someone with an entire bottle of tito's in her hand.

she nodded at the blonde, and went off to the kitchen to find her friend, that she knows will have weed. 

but, then she felt a strong arm grab hers. she turned

"the fuck?" she said, but then she saw the man grabbing her, who happened to be hot as shit.

"hey, kaylee." he said.

"you seem familiar, but i took a few hits before i came here i'm not even gonna lie. what's your name again" she said, her eyes trailing up and down his toned body.

"i'm toji, and my eyes are up here." he replied, smirking at her.

kaylee and toji were similar. when they saw something they wanted, they went for it.

"hard to focus on your eyes when your body looks like that. what do you want from me, exactly?"

now she's sitting on the bathroom counter and he's on his knees in front of her. and man, his tongue feels good. she wasn't even high, and she was enjoying herself, which isn't common.

she couldn't help but scream his name when he was making her feel this good. she came into his mouth two minutes after he started. and they were nowhere near finished.

but before the pair got to this point, she dragged him into a bathroom, where they made out for like, 10 seconds before they stripped and he got to work.

now he's tearing a condom open with his teeth, and he looks hot as fuck while doing it. she took this small amount of time to look at his perfectly toned body. and wondering how the fuck she'll walk back to the car with her friends after this.

"think you can handle it?" he asks her, smirking at her. she wasn't exactly subtle when she was checking him out.

"don't get ahead of yourself. i'm not inexperienced."

he didn't like that response at all. and she paid the price for getting sarcastic with him. he made her legs shake so much she literally couldn't stand without him grabbing her and keeping her steady. but, she didn't mind at all.

the two were on round three when she heard her best friend pounding on the door.

"KAYLEE I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE GETTING YOUR BRAINS FUCKED OUT BUT I'M 7 SHOTS IN AND I'M GONNA PUKE." evy screamed directly into the door. 

"i'm gonna kill your friend." toji growled into her ear.

"no. that's my baby. put your clothes on, give me your number and get out." she sighed, and he listened.

toji left, glaring at evy as she walked in, which she responded to with her most innocent smile.

kaylee semi-fixed herself, and helped evy puke out her 7 shots.

"ev, i love you, i do, but you have learned that 3 is when you need to tap out and i was about to come for the 4th time tonight."

"shut up." the blonde answered, puking into the toilet.

later that night, the group got home, thanks to megumi, their designated, designated driver.

kaylee and evy filled each other in about their nightly shenanigans, then went up to their rooms.

unknown number

when will I see you again?

                                                                                                                                          Kaylee

                                                                                                          no parties tomorrow night that I know of.                wyd?

toji 

you.

                                                                                                                                    Kaylee

                                                                                                         looking forward to it, toji.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, STRANGER?