teachin' the twins

i'm so sorry for the huge break, i'm going through some shit rn but anything for you guys cause i'm getting too much love on my story and i need to get some chapters done love you alllll!

***

we got tom and we all headed over to the front door, we walked out the door. i saw my older brother pull up since we didn't want to walk all that way, we got in the car with the twins in the back and me in the front.

"hey little one!" my brother said, punching my arm jokingly.

"sup big boy." i look at him and smile.

my brother shakes his head and laughs. "what's with the boys?"

"that's tom, and that's bill." i point to them both.

my brother nods.

i grab the cars aux and i plug it in. playing songs

NOW PLAYING: come as you are - nirvana.

we all lip sync to the lyrics.

***

the ice rink was 2 hours away. 1 hour in i got really hungry.

"levi can we get food?" i ask keeping my eyes on my phone.

"you got money?" - Levi (brother)

"no..."

"then no."

"LEVI PLEASE!"

Levi looks at me and squinted, he scoffed before pulling into the McDonalds driveway.

i heard bill squealing, i knew he loved McDonalds.

Levi pulled up at the driveway and ordered. we told him what we wanted.

"yeah for me i'll have 10 nuggets, for my sister- what do you want." -Levi

"10 nuggets as well."

"make that 2, 10 nuggets. what do you two want?" Levi looks back at tom and bill.

"uh big mac and medium fries if that's okay."
-bill

"i'll have the same." -tom

"yeah 2 medium fries and 2 big macs." - Levi

the worker marks the order and we pull up to the next window. Levi swipes his card and we pull up to the last window. grabbing out food and passing it to us. i smile at Levi.

"thanks Levi!" -Tasha
"thanks!" tom & bill

we ate our food, music playing.

***

around 30 minutes later we got there. we got out the car. my brother staying. whims since he was just there to take us. i smile at Levi and we walk in. we all pay individually for our own tickets.

we walking into the rink and it was a huge blast of coldness. we shivered before putting on our jackets and walking to the small lockers the rink provided for your stuff. we unlocked them with the keys they gave us and we closed them. putting the skates on the floor and sitting down to put them on.

i put my first one on and then my second. keeping the guards on so i don't hurt anyone or slip. i waited for tom and bill to finish theirs.

they finished and stood up, towering over me. i clear my throat and walk to the entrance. i took my guards off and got on the ice, there was only about 5 other people, it wasn't really busy today. i watched tom get on the ice and he slipped straight away.

"HAHA" i laugh as he rubs his lower back.

i was quick to stop laughing as i slowly slid back further into the ice, i used to ice skate a lot as a kid and i still knew how to.

bill got on the ice and he wasn't stable. he was about to slip before tom catches him.

i smile before slowly spinning and sliding off, i giggled to myself before i came really fast towards them before coming to a scraping stop, plunging ice all over them.

"TASHAAAA" bill laughs out before trying to get to me.

i giggle and slowly slide back. looking at him as he tried to WALK, on the ice. like wtf.

"whatever, i give up." bill says before stumbling.

i laugh. "here." i grab both toms and bill hand, i slowly skate. pulling them with me. we were gliding around on the ice.

i was between them and they slowly got the hang of it, but i knew if i let go they wouldn't have it anymore.

***