heartache

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you,
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me.

It had been just two weeks since we enter school, Takehiko and Mei had been with me the entire time. We study together often, mostly because I didn't get math.

After a while Takehiko and I had been getting along with our respective friends. He hung out with many of the other class and I was with my best friend,Mei and other friend. Her name, Morito Chiho. White skin, black short hair, black brown eyes, she was small and fragile.

Takehiko and Chiho were often hanging out, and everytime I saw those two my heart burned deep inside me. I had heard rumors of Takehiko liking Chiho. I felt happy but mainly sad, because I know Takehiko but she barely noticed him at all until I try to make those two talk and yet she was taking him away from me.

I know him better than enyone here, I know when he is sad, I often make a fool of myself trying to get him laugh, he likes the black and red colours, he likes to read, he watches some anime series, mainly SAO and of course he is good at many things but he is excellent at kendo.

Of course I know that they both are friends and nothing more, and maybe we will never be together.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!

The bell sound for our recess time, I went downstairs to get information for an exam I was going to make for a writing curse. Nobody knew I wrote stories about love, it was my deepest secret. But the teacher of english thought I knew the author of those stories so she told me about the exam, of course I was going in disguise. But as I walked outside the office I saw Takehiko amd Chiho upstairs talking, I was about to greet them when they both walked inside the library, completely alone.

I felt my heart break, she was supposed to be my friend and to help me. Instead...she steals the boy whom I've liked for 5 years.

I looked down, I had been betrayed again. I can't trust people, they only betrayed me in the worse way posible.

Since that happened I started avoiding Takehiko and Chiho, Mei noticed the change but asked nothing.

Many days passed after I saw them together, but I still felt hurt. The pain didn't want to go away, so I hide it.

As the days passed by I got better at it. But my bottled emotions were too much, one day I was going to explode. And I knew that I could lose him forever.

"Why can't I stop loving him?Why does it has to hurt so much?" those were my last thoughts every night before crying and finally, falling  into a deep sleep.