Friends reunited and plans for the future

Rachel was ready for tonight dinner she was wearing a nice white shirt with long light blue skirt (it was stretchable so it didn't squeeze her or the baby.) went to her ankles her shoes were light blue shoes to match with her outfit she look at the clock it was 8:00 it was almost time she finish with finished touches. She walk out of the room and saw her husband he was wearing a nice dark grey button up shirt with some light tan pants and Alex getting everything he was setting up the table. "Is everything almost ready." Rachel ask her husband he look at her and said. "Yes Rachel its almost done stop worrying its not good for you or for the baby." Alex was telling her. But Rachel wanted it to make a good first impression she sighed looks at him. "Im sorry i just want a good first impression y'know." Rachel had a thing well when she meets people or have guests she try to make it perfect so she don't get judge by them. (It's a habit for her and y/n will get that from her nut ill use that in the future) Alex notices and he walks to her and place his hand on her shoulder. "It's going to be fine Dear don't worry." Alex smiles at her she smiles back at him and put her hand on top of his. She takes a breath in an out. "Ok Alex ill will be fine." Alex had a question for her. "So....who's is the next door neighbors?" He had a confused/curious look on his face. Rachel just smile looks away. "Oh no mister that is a surprise you have to wait until they get here." Alex just pouting about that he smile shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

Just in time they were finishing until they heard the doorbell ringed "I'll get it just finish up." Rachel said and walk to the door she opens the door and saw johnny and Shirley Johnny (the son) was awake and he was in his mothers arms. Rachel smile at them "oh hello welcome welcome."  She greeted them Shirley smile she was wearing a dark purple shirt with her white peals as for Johnny was wearing a green vast under was a white shirt and little johnny was wearing white shirt with a dark grey jacket (and yes they have no pants since they have fur anyway on with the story) Shirley smiles and greeted her too. "Hello Rachel I hope we are not late are we?" She ask Rachel nervously and Rachel shake her head. "No your guys are actually on time." Rachel told her Shirley sigh in relief then Rachel saw little johnny in her arms. (P.s I'm just going to call him that so you guys don't get confused with Johnny father and with him.)  Rachel gasp with excitement. "Oh my gosh hey little one hi there." She said in a baby voice trying to get friendly with him. Immediately little johnny got shy and put his head in Shirley shoulder she giggles. "Sorry about him he gets shy around new people but he get use to it." Shirley pats his back. "Oh where are my manners please come in come in. Alex is almost done setting up the table." Rachel welcomes them in her house she moves aside so they can come in and they walk in and they take off their jackets and hang it. Johnny was looking forward to see his best friend he haven't seen him in years since they graduated from college he was wondering what he has done. "Alex is in the kitchen he doesn't know you guys are coming i told him it's surprise so he doesn't know about you johnny." Rachel smiles at them johnny smiles back at her.

They walk to the dinner table and right on time Alex comes in the room he had back turns and look at them. "Hey honey are they-" he stops as he turns around and saw johnny he stands still and looks at johnny he was in shock Rachel was smiling in excitement she look at johnny and Alex until johnny break the silence. "Hey there rattlesnake long time no see huh." (By the way they call each other.)  Alex smiles at johnny . "Well ill be a son of a gun Worthington is that you!" Alex exclaimed and johnny smiles back at him Alex sets the dinner on the table and walks to him and hug johnny. Johnny smile back they pat each other backs Shirley and Rachel smile at each other they were happy for them as there best friends reunion. They broke the hug and Alex saw the wife and the kid in her arms. Johnny walks by his wife side and introduce to him. "Alex i want you to meet my wife and my son this is Shirley and johnny." Johnny introduced to him Alex smiles and shake her hand. "It is so nice to meet you Shirley and this must be little johnny." Alex smiles and johnny smiles shyly and hides his face Shirley chuckled and look at Alex . "It is nice to meet your 2." Alex just remember what the surprise was and he looks at Rachel. "Wait is this the surprise you were talking about?" Rachel smiles at Alex. "Maybe......i don't know what you are talking about Alex." Alex chuckles at his wife and he shake his head. "I should have know." Rachel giggles "so I see you and her are expecting a baby huh?" Johnny asked him Alex walk next to his wife place his hand on her stomach he kiss her temple. "Yeah we are we can't wait to see her in 3 months Im so happy an exited at the same time Rachel has made me the happiest snake in the world when she told me she was with child." Alex slightly rubs his hand on her stomach. Shirley smiles she was happy for them so was johnny he know what the feeling was like when Shirley told him she was pregnant too when little johnny was born. "Well shall we have some dinner? Because those one is getting hungry." Rachel point to her belly Shirley chuckled and said "oh i know that feeling when this one was in my stomach too." The girls share a laugh the husbands look each other they know they were happy for each other said them they all smiled and nodded they walk to the table and they sit down.

Timeskip
They were catching up johnny and Alex were talking about when they graduated college and Rachel and Shirley was talking about baby stuff Shirley was getting Rachel some tips baby's like food and clothes baby safe but little johnny was mostly quiet the whole time when the Worthington's have visit little johnny was sitting in his mother lap until little johnny gets off of his mother lap and walks to Rachel they were surprise the husbands were still talking to each other little walks up to Rachel belly he was curious he rise his hand to touch her stomach but then pull it back then when he look at Rachel for something then immediately Rachel knew that look he was asking for permission to touch her belly she smiles softly and nods at him. He got permission he reaches put to her belly and touch her belly then immediately he got a connection with the baby inside of her belly he leans on her belly and puts his hands on her belly and place his head on her belly (oh yeh his horns are small still well since he is only 2 years old so it didn't hurt her or the baby) he hugs her belly he close his eyes and he didn't want to let go oh her belly Rachel and Shirley look at each other and look at their husband as they seem to keep up what just happened so Shirley broke the silence. "Huh johnny never act like this before Especially around new People he is always shy but this.....this is a first he never like this." Everyone was confused of what just happened at that moment maybe in the first future the mothers definitely were going to set up play dates for them well when they baby is born and grow up when she can play with little johnny. But he was hugging her belly like there was no tomorrow they didn't know what to do...? But little johnny didn't want to let go he just kept hugging her stomach he had a little smile on his face.
Maybe there will be something in between them but who's know only time will tell......

——-————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
——————-

Hey y'all i hope you guys like it so i have a question for y'all so what do you guys want y/n want to be in ok or ror just let me know in the comments and i will see who have the most votes i am working on a schedule right now and much love i was expecting for this much readers but thanks it means a lot to me so anyway ill post one or twice a day or post a 2 days but i was thinking should I make a monsters inc too ill try to keep up with the other story's and i am warning you will be some angst in some chapters and bullying and abuse ill make not too much but i will get carried away and they will be some off and some chapters with and without them movie so thank you guys much love ❤️

Author-Chan out

Words count: 1631