A/n: The new design y/n and her Parents too

Hey everyone so I have decided to redo with y/n design So I'm not trying to make it sound like a OC I just thought maybe she should have some things to like or not i want to try to make it too obvious or too complicated you know so I have decided to re-designed her and this is what she looks like and I'm sorry if you do or do not like her but you can change it whatever you want for me I just personally see her as this is a story so again sorry if you don't like it you could change it to whatever you want and please please no negative stuff because I've really tried with y/n New designed on her and yes I am going to make a little bit taller no offense I like short girls it's just I barely see tall y/n On stories but no offense to anyone you can change your height to tall or short whatever you want or just leave it just don't come at me or say negative things on the comments I have tried and I really thought about it

And yes I did make this and I'm sorry if you don't like it I'm a beginner for drawing so please no negative stuff or judge me please I tried on y/n So I thought a lot about this and she's like a female striker from helluva boss You know but she's ...

And yes I did make this and I'm sorry if you don't like it I'm a beginner for drawing so please no negative stuff or judge me please I tried on y/n So I thought a lot about this and she's like a female striker from helluva boss You know but she's a snake still so I did that about it and that I didn't make no sense if she was human so then I decided she's a snake hybrid she's a rattlesnake mixed in with a silver snake and yes I may or may not change some things with her parents too and like I said if you don't like it I'm sorry that this is the how she's gonna look like on the story so please don't come at me or say negative stuff because like I said I'm still a beginner and I hope that you can understand and yes I did designed her parents to Alex and Rachel and if you don't like them to them I don't know I don't honestly don't know what to say I just want positive stuff you know not negative stuff so yes yes she does like some things I just thought about it she likes and she dislikes and no I wasn't trying to make it like a OC it may sound like it but I was not going for that if you Guys were confused or not and I have a quick question is Jonny 5'6 or 9'0 in Hide because I am confused because when I looked up how tall he was it said 5'6 and then I want to double check and then I looked up his height again and now says 9'0 So I don't know what to choose between those heights but just let me know in the comments and I will make Johnny 21 years old and I will make y/n 19 when y/n goes to college with mike so only two years apart that's all I'll try to hurry up and write the chapters when the movie actually begins I'm sorry if this is taking too long.And the reason why she has a mask on I will explain it in a story for the future charger I will give you a little bit spoiler (Spoiled start) as she was growing up when she moved out of her neighborhood she was in high school with Mike studying for college Together and then that's when she meet Jeremy and I am so so sorry if I say your name you could change it to whatever you want and this is what he looks like and I'm so so so sorry if this is your art credits to the arts owner.