32: Hantengu

a/n: ya'll know what time it is!!! don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It's been a whole week since (y/n) and tanjiro has been training with the mechanical doll of yoriichi. The foreign girl is thrilled that those days of training with the hashira paid off because she is able to combat the doll with her sword. Although she did gain bruises here and there but she easily healed them with her powers. mah skin is too fragile for dis shii...—

tanjiro is still struggling to overpower the mechanical doll and his failures end up resulting in him not getting any meals or water. (y/n) feels bad because compared to him regardless if she failed or not, the little kid always brings her food and she can't help but wonder if it's favoritism.

She does sneak the burgundy-haired male some bits and bites tho, "it's okay tanjiro, it's not your fault kotetsu picks me over you..." she sympathetically pats his back, making said male sweat-drop. what guy wouldn't pick you over someone else..?...oh wait, kotetsu is a kid, never mind...but otherwise speaking..

The (h/c)-ette is trying hard not to rely on her powers but at the end of the day, when it comes down to it...she still ends up using her powers with the nichirin blade as a helpful booster. Speaking of, the foreign girl is beginning to feel that her powers go beyond what she imagined, but she never had the chance to explore how in depth she can control living-nonliving beings/things, especially after what occurred with her and muzan.

Maybe it was her own hesitancy, but these days, it seems her power has been getting stronger, so has her healing ability. She wonders if the 'voice' made her OP...?..or maybe a mary-sue?...nah...

It was their last day of training and tanjiro manages to successfully defeat the yoriichi type zero, resulting the doll to crack from the head up, revealing a rusty-dusty katana inside. The female definitely believes it belonged to the founder of sun breathing and it makes sense for tanjiro to inherit it as well.

kotetsu looks at tanjiro excitedly, almost vibrating in his place, "neh, tanjiro-kun! didn't you say your sword broke in battle?? Then, you can have this one!!"

"it does seem right you take it!!" (y/n) grins, "although the blade is a lil bit crusty...don't mind, don't mind. I am sure it'll be furnished all brand new for you!! go on, take it!!!!" She urges him repeatedly when he unsheathes it.

tanjiro gave crocodile tears as he lets out a defeated sigh as the condition of the blade was beyond repair and utterly poorly!! Suddenly, loud footsteps were heard stomping towards them, gaining their attention as they look in between the trees, seeing haganezuka himself approaching.

(y/n) purses her lips to prevent the grin on her face from witnessing a shirtless haganezuka in person. The sword-maker was definitely buff and muscular, he could probably compete with tengen as both were immensely hot. kamisama....what a beefy guy you have created...ah~~

"i heard your story," haganezuka says in a deep voice,  sending shivers down her spine (smexy shivers 😏), "leave it to me." He goes to snatch the 300 year old blade from tanjiro's hand, but the burgundy-haired male refused and was confused what he was trying to you. There was a tug of war as the foreign girl stands to the side and watched amused.

however, the battle was over when kanamori revealed haganezuka's weak spots, which was being tickled at both sides of his stomach. said male began laughing as he wiggles to escape the clutches of his fellow sword-maker till he laid limp after a while, making the (h/c)-ette giggle at his antics.

"being ticklish is every human's weakness," she comments, making the others nod in agreement as she pokes him with a stick repeatedly. poke, poke, poke...