Electro's arrival

As Spider Woman swung through the city with her trusty mechanical web shooters, she suddenly felt a jolt in her spider sense. Looking up at the powerlines, she saw electric bolts converging and forming into a glowing figure. Her heart raced as the figure opened its eyes and began firing multiple electric bolts towards her. Despite her best efforts to dodge the attacks, Spider Woman was struck down. The glowing figure then moved away from the powerlines and took on a more human appearance, leaving Spider Woman feeling shaken and vulnerable.

"My body, it looks different." Electro said

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Spider Woman asked

"There you are, Spider Woman, hold still so I can fry you from the inside out!" Electro thundered

"Yeah, I'm not doing that." Spider Woman said

With a crackling surge of electricity, Electro unleashed a barrage of lightning bolts at the webslinger. Spider Woman's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled to dodge the deadly blasts. But just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, Prowler appeared on the scene, ready to lend his villainous expertise to the fray.

To Spider Woman's shock, the two ne'er-do-wells seemed to be working together, like old friends. It wasn't until she pieced together the clues that she realized the truth: these villains hailed from the same twisted universe.

With Prowler leading the charge and Electro unleashing his full power, Spider Woman found herself hopelessly outmatched. The odds were stacked against her, and it seemed like there was no way out.

Spider Woman's sharp eyes scanned her surroundings and she couldn't help but notice the plethora of fire hydrants scattered around her. With a flick of her wrist, she summoned her trusty webs and shattered the hydrants, unleashing a deluge of water that ensnared the dastardly villains Prowler and Electro. The powerful surge of water left them weakened and vulnerable, and Spider Woman knew this was her chance to make a break for it. With a sly grin, she slipped away into the night, leaving her foes to lick their wounds and ponder their next move.

"Something tells me that isn't our Spider Woman." Electro said

"Another Spider Woman?" Prowler asked