Green Goblin assembles the villains

The air was thick with tension as Prowler and the other multiverse villains found themselves in an unknown location. They were all confused as to who had assembled them, but their confusion was quickly replaced by a sinister cackling that echoed through the air. Suddenly, Green Goblin swooped in on his glider, landing before his fellow villains.

Mysterio was the first to speak up, asking the question that was on everyone's mind: "Who are you?"

Green Goblin's response was chilling. "A nemesis of Spider Woman, just like you. Listen, I've come to make a deal with you."

The other villains were intrigued. "What sort of deal?" Vulture asked.

Green Goblin's eyes gleamed with malice as he spoke. "How about we team up and kill Spider Woman? If we do that, Spider Woman will be gone for good, and you will be able to live in peace. We have an entirely new world to conquer, and Spider Woman cannot stop the six of us when we're working together. Let's do this!"

The other villains cheered, their hearts filled with a burning desire for revenge against Spider Woman. They knew that with the newly formed Sinister Six, they would finally have the power to take her down. The team consisted of Green Goblin, Prowler, Electro, Mysterio, Vulture, and Shocker - a formidable force that would stop at nothing to achieve their goal.