Going back to the Spider-Society

With a heavy heart, Spider Woman (Gwen Stacy Earth-65) made her way into Spider Society HQ. The Multiverse Collider conundrum had her stumped, leaving her feeling defeated. But just as she thought all hope was lost, her eyes landed on her fellow Spider Woman, Gwen Stacy Earth-928. And boy, was she fired up and ready to take on the challenge.

Gwen-928 knew that they couldn't let these dangerous anomalies tear the multiverse apart. She was determined to put a stop to them, no matter what it took. But before she could dive into the mission, Gwen-65 had a confession to make - she had spent the afternoon with her girlfriend, Brianna.

Love was a powerful force, and Gwen-928 understood that all too well. It was her own love for Brianna that kept her going, that fueled her fight for a better future. But amidst the excitement, a twinge of worry crept into her heart. She couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to Brianna - the idea of her getting kidnapped or, heaven forbid, killed, was simply unbearable.

With determination burning in their eyes, these two Spider Women were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. Love may have its risks, but it also had the power to inspire and push them to new heights. Together, they would protect the multiverse and ensure a brighter tomorrow.

Little did they know, a shocking plot twist was about to unfold. On Earth-928, Brianna had become the infamous Green Goblin. Her Goblin persona had tried to take down Spider Woman 2099 on multiple occasions, but each attempt had failed. The stakes were higher than ever before, and the Spider Women knew they had to act fast to protect their loved ones and save the multiverse from destruction.