Arrival of the Shocker

In a flash of light, a mysterious multiverse portal materialized, and out tumbled a figure that could only be described as electrifying. Clad in a striking combination of dark red and neon yellow, this enigmatic being wielded a pair of gauntlets crackling with deadly electricity, making him a force to be reckoned with in combat. This was none other than the infamous Shocker, a villain who had clashed with the formidable Spider Woman on numerous occasions.

As Shocker surveyed his surroundings, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. The building before him appeared different, and an inexplicable sensation of being transported back in time enveloped him. This was definitely not his familiar Brooklyn. Determined to uncover the truth, Shocker ascended to the rooftop, removing his helmet to reveal his true identity - Herman Schultz.

Herman Schultz, also known as the Shocker, harbored a deep personal grudge against Spider Woman. It was she who had inadvertently caused the tragic demise of his father. Seeking revenge, Shocker had traversed the vast expanse of Earth-148294, only to find himself unexpectedly transported to Earth-65, courtesy of Spider Woman's intense battle at the Oscorp collider site.

Now, standing atop the unfamiliar rooftop, Shocker pondered the implications of his arrival in this strange new world. What twisted fate awaited him here? With his electrifying gauntlets at the ready, the Shocker prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead, determined to settle the score with his nemesis once and for all.