The multiverse cracks open

Spider Woman swung through the city with lightning speed, her webs propelling her towards the source of the powerful tremors. As she crawled onto the roof, she couldn't believe her eyes. The scientists were testing a giant collider machine, and one of them was none other than Dr Otto Octavius - a notorious villain known as Doctor Octopus.

Spider Woman knew she had to act fast before the machine caused any real damage. But before she could make a move, her spider sense tingled, warning her of danger. She turned around to find herself surrounded by swarms of Oscorp drones. The scientists had spotted her spying on them and were now out for blood.

Without hesitation, Spider Woman busted through the roof, with the murderous drones hot on her heels. But she was no ordinary hero - she easily destroyed the weaponized killing machines with her incredible strength and agility.

The scientists tried to shoot her down, but their efforts were in vain. Spider Woman quickly webbed them up, but her spider sense tingled once again. This time, four mechanical tentacles appeared out of nowhere, and Spider Woman knew she was in for a fight.

To her surprise, the villain behind the tentacles was none other than Dr Octavius himself, committing crimes as Doctor Octopus. Spider Woman knew she had to stop him before it was too late.

As the two battled atop the massive machine, Spider Woman realized that the collider had been activated. She pleaded with Doc Ock to shut it down, but the villain was determined to carry out his research, no matter the cost.

In a desperate move, Doc Ock wrapped one of his mechanical tentacles around Spider Woman, making it hard for her to move. Our hero found herself lowered towards the collider beam, fearing for her life. But she refused to give up - with all her strength, she broke free and prepared to take down the villain once and for all.

As Spider Woman was tinkering with her dimensional travel watch, she noticed something peculiar - the collider beam was reacting to it! Suddenly, our hero was transported to a whole new world, where she caught glimpses of other universes with their own versions of Spider Woman. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before! But just as quickly as it began, the collider shut down, leaving Spider Woman standing there in utter confusion. Even Doc Ock was stumped as to what went wrong with the machine. What other secrets could this mysterious device hold?

Gwen, the fearless teenage webslinger, had been through countless battles with villains, and her trusty Spider Woman suit had taken quite a beating. But instead of giving up, she decided to take matters into her own hands and give her suit a major upgrade. With a determined glint in her eye, she set to work redesigning her suit from scratch.

After much thought and consideration, Gwen decided to stick with the classic white and black design that had served her so well in the past. But she wasn't content with just a simple colour scheme - oh no. She added several stunning golden accents to the suit, giving it a whole new level of sophistication and style.

And the pièce de résistance? The mask. Gwen poured all her creative energy into making it a true work of art, adding even more of those gorgeous golden accents to make it truly shine. As she stood back and admired her handiwork, Gwen knew that she was ready to take on any villain that dared to cross her path.

Gwen gazed intently at her remarkable new Spider Woman Integrated suit and proceeded to don it for the initial time. As she stood in the alleyway, an individual traversed through it, and their technological suit radiated light, illuminating the dimly lit surroundings. The individual then balled their gauntleted fist, recognizing that this was the opportune moment to eliminate Spider Woman.

"Time to kill a spider." Prowler said