The Three Girls

CHAPTER 5 MADDY - THREE GIRLS

I panicked as a realized I woke up late. I'm can be very particular about time so I'm never late for anything. Being late causes anxiety so I am normally a few minutes early for everything.

I jumped out of bed got quickly dressed for school didn't even think about brushing my hair or teeth, soon I walked out of the door leaving the house completely silent due to Luke still being asleep.

While I was walking when I made it half halfway to school I started to walk slower since I had high hopes that I'll make it on time before the first bell. When I started to pay more attention to what's going on in front of me I saw three girls from my school. They were a few feet in front of me so I could see them clearly. Lexi, Malory, and Kaylee. They are typically the bullies of the school or like the mean girls you could say.

They acted like that because their parent are the most wealthiest people in Cloudy White and they treat people like shit because they think that they can get away with it. They are really your basic white sooty chick at school who they think they're better than you because they are cheerleaders who are dating the most popular jocks at school.

All three of the girls are all taller than me since that's not hard to achieve since I hardly make it to 5'. They are skinny Malory has curly dark brown hair and brown eyes, the other two have blonde hair that is shoulder length that is also straight, and all three of them wear ten pounds of makeup they almost look like Pennywise from IT but with cat eyes and better lipstick, and if he wore booty shorts and crop tops.

I swear they stay up late texting trying to match their clothes for school because they've been matching since the sixth grade.

While walking behind them it was confirmed that it was that group. When I tried to start walking in a different direction to try to avoid dealing with them, One of the girls looks behind them a and she says something to the group and they stop talking and they all turn around, and stop in their tracks and start walking in my direction.

"Oh looks its Maddy," Lexi says smiling in a snooty tone. I didn't say anything I kept walking trying to ignore them, I didn't even look at them.

Lexi and her group of brainwashed slaves, made me stop as they ran up to me in the direction that I was going.

"You're so fucking worthless nobody wants you here, I mean NOBODY! You're such a fucking freak nobody even loves you." Lexi says randomly like she was still getting all of her comebacks from a drama short film from YouTube that was made from middle schoolers.

"Wow, thanks Lexi love you too. How long does it take for you to come up with all of this? I just don't want you to hurt your brain too much thinking of something you've said to me since middle school." when you say the same thing everyday for years it kind of loses it's meaning. So at this point I just stopped caring.

"See that's what I mean" she shoves me. "I bet no one will miss you if you just FUCKING died," she said getting close to my face. As she laughs a little. "Do you know who won't miss you? Your mother!"

"Wow, so original haven't heard that one either" their attacks are random and rarely make sense. They try to hurt me but I just blow them off. Yeah, it angers me but I just want them to walk away and leave me alone.

The other two her minions started to surround me. I don't move an inch.

"Maddy you're an ugly piece of shit" Kaylee said as she gets in my face. At this point I just want to be left alone so I shove her, making her almost fall.

"What the fuck what was that for?" Malory said. She grabs a hold of my slightly tangled hair trying to hurt me. I twist around and grab her wrist hurting her making Malory to let go. When she lets go of my hair I let go of her. There was a break in the circle so I made a run for it.