Intro of the Characters

~Female Lead ❤️
"Anusha, Please wake up dear otherwise you will be late today ."
Anusha Sharma :- A 21yrs old girl and a student of law. A clumsy,stupid,innocent, beautiful, healthy girl,just like an average girl she also like to read whattpad stories and likes listening to music... Sometime she even sings...
She is selenophile 🌙 and loves to spend time with her friend.She is really an emotional person can't see any one in pain. Believes in soulmates 🫂
Belongs to a wealthy family but still suffers as a middle class girl🥲

[Her words~]

"Still living in the past memories, Those past which made my heart flutter and the next moment made that same heart shattered into tiny pieces 🐾"

~Believe in yourself ~

Samar Sharma:- Best brother of Anusha unlike her he is really understanding and cooperative person

Samar Sharma:- Best brother of Anusha unlike her he is really understanding and cooperative person.He is 26yrs old and Anusha's mentor too.
He work as a Procecutor in The High Court 🎗️
Surbhi Sharma:-Anusha's and Samar's mother (A really strict teacher)
Priyesh Sharma:-Anusha's and Samar's Father who is a business man of Sharma cooperation.He is a straight forward man and a strict father but love his both children.
.
.
.
~Male Lead❤️
"Beta ,you are too early wanna go out for morning walk"

Yash Roy:-A 25yrs old man with all the family responsibilities and is the CEO of Sharma and Roy Corporation.He is hansome,ruthless, Self obsessed, Respectful, workaholic, Sarcastic and humorous at the same time 💀He likes to manage his time well and doesn't believe in love 😒He likes late night driving.
Never wanted to get married 🙂
[His words~]

"I usually admire your face by looking at the moon 🌙✨"

~I love my work ~

.
.
.

Mahi Roy : Best friend of Yash and his one n only cousin.She is also 21 yrs old and work as the CA For His company.

Shubhara Roy:- His Caring mother and always bothers about Yash and Mahi...

Shekhar Roy:- His unbothered Father and head of Roy corporation....
.
.
.
.
.
Second lead...
Vishwajeet Khurrana : A 29 years old man and business partner, his companion...

Abhimanyu Singh: Yash's Friend...An overprotective man.

Please like, share 🌚agar karne ka Mann kare tho and ya follow bhi kar lena kyonki likhne mein bahut dimag laga Mera issko...and of course free to comment and koi galti huwi ho tho ignore karna kyonki I am not a permanent writer 🥲 Anyways next part will be published on Monday.