Internship

~Anusha's pov
Mom mujhe or Sona hai please and I don't want  to attend that boring Meeting...🙃

Pata nahi yeh ladki kab bari hogi,21 saal ki ho gayi hai or abhi tak isse alas ata hai her mom told in annoyance.

Meri ma bahut strict hai or as a teacher voh bahut jayada hi bolti hai itna kyon bolna hai maa...

Anusha's brother enter and says, just wake up other wise the chief will not select you this time also or hnn tum bhool gayi na ki agle hafte tumhe internship ke liye Jana hai.

Bhaii aap mele peeche kyon pare ho mujhe uss khadoos chief ki baate bilkul nahi pasand hai...

Chalo chalo bahut hoga alas subah ke 9 bajne waale hai or tumlog aise hi agar karoge tho late ho jaoge her mom said getting annoyed.

And Anusha yani ki main abb Jana padega itte zaldi utha kar kehti hai ki late utha hai abhi sirf 8 hi baje hai.
.
.
.
Anusha's look

Author pov:After getting ready she went to the law firm and met the chief and sign for the internship in Roy corporation

Author pov:
After getting ready she went to the law firm and met the chief and sign for the internship in Roy corporation.
.
.
.

~Yash pov
As usual I woke up at 5 and went to morning walk after i came back I did a little work out and then went to freshen up after few hours of listening to news I wore my office suit and went to my office...
.
.
.
Yash look:

I was in the office when my assistant came forward and handed me the list of new interns who would be working from next week

.
.
.
I was in the office when my assistant came forward and handed me the list of new interns who would be working from next week... and told me that I should see this...

Anusha Sharma (new intern)...
I think I had seen her some where par kaha 🤔.

Areeyy hnn yeh tho junior thi and how can I forget her that clumsy and stupid girl!...

-Author pov
After few days when Anusha gets to know about the person who was the CEO of Roy corporation she was stunned....

Why God ! How come he became the CEO , I still remember how he used me and all those past incidents...Anusha was really surprised and astonished to know that under whom she has to give her suggestions...

Anusha ran towards her brother and told where she got her internship and her brother nodded and made her calm as Anusha was stunned and acted like a silly girl..
Anusha stop it I know it was him but what can we do it's your job now go and pack up your things which are required their...

Anusha's pov
Ehhhhh! Abb uss gadhe ke andar kaam karna padega voh ladkaaa ops shaitaan!
.
.
.
.
Tho hnn bhai ready hai na sabhii jaane ke liye aage kya hoga 🌚😂
Thought about Anusha?
Thought about Yash?
I am inspired by Viwataxx❤️
Thank you for encouraging me
Pata nahi kaise hai par still i tried to write 🥲