Recent Thoughts

This is a longer chapter!
So read it patiently and kindly vote👀🌷!

Yash pov~
It was almost late and i saw Anusha who was busy calling someone...huh I am not concerned about it what ever she does...

Ohh wait,is she calling a cab or what do I need to ask her?I saw her but she started going out of the company area . She might got herself a cab but it's really late I don't think any cab would be available here and the taxi  will be also not available here...

Stopping my thinking i wore my coat and went down stairs by lift finding no one,I got my car and started driving...

While I was driving I saw her standing in the taxi stand and found no taxi their...ohh this girl!

This area was slightly isolated from other areas...so i stopped my car while she was trying to see who was inside... When she found me she made a disgusting face...I chuckled seeing her...

Clearing my throat,I asked her that  can I drop you!
But she denied, making excuses that what other's will think of her...Waahhh matlab Ghar Jane se matlab nahi hai issko?

So i told her,
"well have you lost your mind on the way or what, or you forget that I am your boss Ms Sharma?Are you serious!" (In mind ,iss ladki ko tho Darr bhi nahi lag raha hai mere saamne par phir bhi she is trying to show something 😒)

She answered my question in a sarcastic way,"No Mr Roy I have my mind on its place but it's you who's mind is lost,just mind your own business!"

As she refused me, i started to drive leaving her...
But as a gentleman who do not care about this little weird person I just didn't go...I was knowing that this place is slightly isolated place at night,so I just parked my car near the turn and waited until she got herself a cab...

After few minutes I saw a group of 4 men approaching her,till then I was confirmed that something will happen next until one of them started teasing her...

I quickly drove off my car and bumped that one guy who touched her... I don't wanted to save her but it's my inner self trying to show and as a CEO I was responsible for my company interns...

When the group saw my car two of them started coming towards me, and i opened my door and started giving punches to both of them and one who was standing beside her went stiff seeing his friends in that danger so, he ran away leaving them...

That freak !! I whispered under my breath coursing him

I saw her and she went stiff,and without saying any word I held her hand and made her sit in my car on the passanger's seat...
Without saying anything I sat on my driving seat and started driving my car... She was still in a shock that what happened just now...After sometime I found her dosing off and with a jerk i stopped my car and held her...

Ohh no! she got fainted?what the hell !

I started splashing water and with the same jerk she opened her eyes and saw me holding her... I left her and sat back properly on my seat keeping the water bottle away...

Then with a slight hesitation, i asked her whether she was fine? (But seems like she isn't fine)

She manages to say in a slight whisper that she was fine...

Ohh this girl! (Jab bol Raha tha saath chalne tho bahane de Rahi thi)

Without saying anything I started driving...we finally reached at her house,she opened the door and with a slight whisper thanked me and ran away leaving me outside... Matlab kya bhhag gayii dhng se thank you tho bol deti! uff chalo lets leave... And then i drove off towards my house...

While I was driving a small thought came in mind....

'Back then I was just a school boy.'
.
.
.
He started thinking in flashback~

Back then I was just a school boy,I use to live near her house so our parents knew each other. Samar Bhai and I use to hange out a lot and we were always the best duo so we use to go school together by the local bus...

The day, I still remember that a small girl who was harassed by that bloody basterd... Back then I was just a child and I had the responsibility to protect her but I failed that day...She thinks I didn't know what happened that day but I know actually what happened...And being a small boy i couldn't protect that little girl but at present I am not gonna let anyone take advantage of her its only me who has the responsibility ...

Author pov:

Yeh log dikha rahe ki inko parwaah nahi hai par  concern tho dekhoo innke😒

Thinking this Yash went outside his car and tried to calm his self regretting his mistake...

He reached his house and his mother saw him ,she asked him to freshen up and come for the dinner...
He nodded and went upstairs...

After he reached his room he went to bathroom and washed his hands as well as his face... Changing his clothes he went down stairs for having dinner.

The next Day...

The work was too much and to be surprised Anusha woke up early and this time she hadn't dreamt of that horrible day..it was all because of someone who finally protected her!p

Her mother found her working on her laptop and to her surprise her mouth hung open on seeing Anusha this early...it was 5o'clock !!

Oh my god! From which direction the sun rose today, Is it real...?She came near to Anusha and touched her forehead and tried checking that whether she has feaver or what...

Seeing this Anusha Frowned and said,"Mom are you serious, Mai kudh se abb uth bhi nahi sakti ? After completing the work she stood up  and went on the terrace it was weekend and right now Anusha was walking on the terrace...To her surprise she found a pigeon egg on her terrace...She got happy as well as sad... Seeing that she thought, how pitty that the egg is left untouched and many other animal would try to eat it ...

While She was thinking this her mother called her downstairs...and told that Yash has came...

Anusha's pov~

What! He,but why he's here...?
May be bhaiya se Milne aaye honge...
Or kahi agar usne uss din wali baat bata di hogi tho?
Kya musibat hai...I kept the egg in a box and went down stairs..

Ahmm! I saw him sitting on the sofa and taking to Samar Bhai,while i fake coughed so that they could acknowledge me standing here...

His gaze shifted towards me and mine to him,our eyes met and with sarcasm i told him," lagta hai weekends PE bhi apni intern se kaam karwana hai 😒...

Listening this he stood up and came near to me and said,"kyon apne pariwar ke log se milne nahi aa sakta kya ?Or har jagah mein kaam nahi karta ...Aur hnn aap yeh bataiye ki aap itni subah subah uth bhi jaati hai?Main tho yaha jab bhi atta hu aapko sota hi pata hu 😏..

Wait! What yeh yaha or kitni baar aa chuka hai ,I was shocked listening to him...while I was thinking he interrupted my thoughts with his smirk and said kyu kya huwa pata nahi kya tumhe ki yaha tho Mai bahut baar aa chuka hu and back then I always found you sleeping!...
.
.
.
.
Huhh! Yeh isske ghar bhi atta tha 💀
Or iss ladki ko pata bhi nahi 🤡
Moye moye!🥲
Aage tho maje hi maje hai..
Please vote!!
Follow
And comment!😗