Abb kya!?

Anusha's pov~
While I was laying on the bed I remembered that now I am actually married and he is also laying beside me just like a sloth?... Wait what Sloth...

I abruptly turn to wake up only to find a baby boyish face of my husband sleeping like a sloth...
Aww sacchi mein cute tho hai yeh! And my heart melted... But wait what am I thinking and  cute?...
He is Mr Ghade ji jo ki abb bhi hai

Abb mai Jaa Raha hu itne bhaari bharkam cheezon ko utaarne... Huff!

After I was done I only found that my necklace was actually got mingled with my hair and it was actually paining...

So with a jerk I went to him and guess what? He was still in his beauty sleep... "Huh! lagta hai ki yeh shaadi nahi kisi chor ko pakadne gaye the."
I stood up towering him he shifted himself to the other side...?
Wait! what... Hadd harkat hai inki yeh tho...
And I again went to other side and again he did that and again I repeated my self and he did it again...
And finally he opened his eyes?!

Wait I haven't putted my dupatta and I am barely standing infront of him in just the lehnga and blouse!
Shit! Shit!....

Seeing me like this, he spoke in a mischievous way., Are you trying to caught up my attention by following my Moves...well ya kuch or irada hai aapka, mujhe abhi se hi phasane ka plan hai kya... With your beauty ...

Aree jaiye jaiye! Itne bure din nahi aaye mere filhaal... Jo Mai aapko phasaungi or pehli baat mai aapko kyu phasaun wife hu aapki! Or doosri baat mere baal mein necklace phas gaya hai mangalsutra ke sath ...
Nikaal dijiye na!

Accha ek tho daat Rahi mujhe upar se kaam bhi karwaogi! Acche se bolo jara...

Accha mere Mr patidev ji mere baal phas gaye hai.. or mujhe dard ho Raha or saath hi haath bhi nahi pahuch Raha tho kripya upayy kariye!

Dard! Kyon hoga dard ruko abhi niklta hu mai isse...
And with a swift move his fingers brushes and playing with my hair he handed over the necklace to me...
His touch! It was actually something never felt... Though it's ok I have touched and hold his hands but why am I reacting like this! What is happening god...
Lagta hai yeh sab kiss ke vajh se tho nahi huwa na ?

Abb na krungi kiss isse... Mati Mari gayi thi jo iss de di  rukjaiye batati hu aapko jald hi!
.
.
.
.
.
After few hours of rest his mother came and said at evening they had the reception and every one would wait so she need to wear a sari and maching dress with him.

She understood the task and took a hot bath and came out with her wet hairs the towel in her hand...She started to get her self ready.

Yash also went inside after looking at her wife.

They both looked a lovely couple and had their reception peaceful.

Their look.

Thank you for reading ❤️And sorry for late update!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading ❤️
And sorry for late update!