Audacity!!!

Hey guys!
Hope so you are doing well...
I thought to give an update!!
Enjoyyy🥂

It's been a month Anusha and Yash got married...They had a very happy moment together and it's still unbelievable that they are progressing!

They did want to show them selves...as caring and loving but as usual something really unexpected was on the way...

Yash pov~
What?she is back...but why and she will work here... listening to this Anusha was astonished...

She asked me,"Yash what happened,who is she you are talking about...Is anything will go wrong with a person working in your company?

I started and said,"well it's really a matter of concern that even after our marriage the fraud is taking its place with any problem! How is this possible I need to check up every single details of the investments...This is really time taking!you can have your lunch...

Listening me Anusha said, I might help you but first you need to eat with me then only I will tell you the solution for dealing with those frauds ...but first tell me who's 'She'...

It's really bad! Okay just help me out right now then...next we will have our lunch together, isn't it sounds great!

Yes!yes most probably,ok show me the list..
.
.
.
.
After 3 hrs of checking they found the anonymous Client...who was non other then from her uncle's side!

Anusha got really shocked to found who had been appointed for the annonymous work!She tried calling her uncle but...the call says unreachable...

Yash got no chills...he acted really angry infront of the whole working group!

After letting out all the anger on his wife he went outside of the office...

Anusha was really fed up...she doesn't wanted him to get this angry and she also felt a little betrayed that her uncle?how ?she thought deeply...

After the dismissal of office hours,she found his car parked near a lavish building...

Is it a bar or what? She murmured...
And went inside... only to find a drunk Yash and saw a girl trying to hold him?...she said,what,after screaming on me you are here?
She held him and said,"heyy! Are you serious?what are you doing here?
A waiter approached me for a drink I took the glass and poured it down on him and then with all his drunken expressions he said,"aree barish ho gayi mere upar tho,meri wife ki barish.."

Anusha got amazed and went in dilemma seeing him she held him with his arm and said ghar chaliye batati hu mai...Anusha didn't realised as yash took a glass kept beside.

As she dragged him out she got extremely done with him,she made him sit on the car and sat on the car to drive.

She found her husband all chill and happy...why? Because he was drunk?

Right now they both are on the road and Yash was acting like a 5 year old child.

Pov.

Anusha said,Stop acting like a child you aren't one.

Yash replied,I am your child didn't you realised?

Anusha frowned and said kyaa?pagal hai kya aap bacche voh bhi mere??

Listening this he told,"Aree mera chhand kya ho gaya ,mujhe tum bol lo, formality nahi karo,pati bhi tho tumhara hi hu na...and with this they came to their home and then one by one tried opening the door from various keys.

Yash said,Aree! Yehh darwaze ko kisne pakad rakha hai jo khull nahi raha,patni darwaza kholo!jaldi mujhe washroom Jan hai!...

Yash again said,aree tumne tho door unlock hi nahi kiya koi thori pakad Raha hai darwazaaa chlo pati kholega darwazaa!

Anusha rolled her eyes at his this childish act...Uff,lijiye chabiyan or khol lijiye darwazaa .

He opened the door...
It's been a while when Anusha came out of the washroom and she had wore only her inner with the sleeves top and a trouser where as Yash had opened his shirt which was thrown on the corner of the room and was in his half held office attire..

The glass he was holding he kept that on Anusha's side table and unfortunately she drank it assuming it to as water.

Seeing him like this for the first time,her eyes got down immediately.
Yash was looking at her only and suddenly he stood right infront of Anusha...

Now both are facing each other but Anusha's eyes were still down...Yash caressed her cheeks with his thumb and said,kya huwa?
akhen neeche kyu kar li,
I want you to look at me...
Nahi dekhogi tho I will do something which will be unexpected...

Still Anusha didn't looked at him...Then he started moving towards her,she tried going back but eventually ending up with a thudddd!

In her back,she found that she was already touching the wall of the room.

Yash again said,"Mujhee gussa dilana chhahti nahi tho meri akhon mein dekho chalo,nahi tho dekh lena.
(Do you want to make me angry,just look into my eyes)

Y-you are drunk!
Said, Anusha...

Anusha was still!she was stunned by his words and his demands...she too wanted to see him in his eyes but she had been suffered in such a way that it was impossible for her to move on.

Without wasting any time he brought his both hands on her hand and he pulled her towards him and tried to kiss her but she refused telling this will complicate things...

I am not ready for what you are doing...she said.

Yash immediately said,
But why?You know I am your husband?isn't it?and this won't complicate things between us!

And he kissed her ears and started... Anusha shivered with that action...then slowly his body got wrapped onto her.

He started exploring the end of her.But strange she has bruises?

What are those love?Are those something I shouldn't..?
He murmured.

Those are something which is totally hidden from everyone knowing this Anusha backed him.

Eventually his hand came back.He wanted to ask why and what are the things she was hiding?

But will she able to tell him anyhow?No she won't be able to tell him..

She isn't confident about the things she would tell and what he would reply after hearing her is apart...She is even scared that whether she would be judged by his own husband.

Yash will complicat things?His shouting his anger and his all questions made her like this or? Something else made her like that?

The uneasy silence builded up like this and the tension between the couple in the room isn't helping in getting back their relation .

With a heavy heart Yash didn't said anything and went to his office room and shut the door closed!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Done!
Kahin plot bhool tho nahi gaye na 🥲
There are changes so adjust with it!