Marriage ✨

Guys it's really disappointing that you read it but didn't vote for...
Kindly vote, it doesn't cost anything to you but it tells you are liking the story!
.
.
.
.
Author pov~
After a while Yash realised what just happened so stood up and went outside like nothing happened and he got an important call...He had a deck of questions filled inside his mind about that letter moreover documents...

Anusha was surprised with his this behaviour and thought he might regret what he did and it isn't fair, how can he be so quick...
And another moment she realised how possesive he is when it comes to her...

Flashback~
It was our School Annual Concert and he use to be the vice President and many girls use to had crush on him and still they didn't knew that I was the one who knows him very well and being a silly girl I use to mock him... He use to welcome my each and every tantrums with his well developed Sarcasm!

He was a moron...I had only him as my senior whom I use to know very well and may be his few fellow friends who use to flirt with? (Maybe)
She use to think...Kya tha mere andar Aisa?
(What was there inside me?)

The insident is slightly blurry but she still remembers that while performing in the grand finale her leg got tripped and she fell down so hard and not even a single person came for help not even him but when he comes to know that I got hurt in my ankle, he came running from what ever he was doing and picked me up just like a princess and went to the school sick room...
(Was he was actually him or his one of the friend?)
.
.
.
.
(Very hazy memory...)

Yash's Pov~
"It's really ridiculous",I actually screamed on my secratary and assistant... They didn't called me for the important deal which was going to held in the upcoming year further and they didn't even know and now they expect me to join that past old event which would probably make a loss... Even if I marry ,thing will not short out easily... I again screamed on both of them...

After a minute, I saw the door opening and revealing Mahi... What!? Yes, 'Mahi'... Why are you here? Seriously are you here for the help?

After listening to me she told, "yes of course bare papa told me to sort out some of the issues so I came here to meet you and saw you screeming on them...
Why don't you control your anger... Are you sure that after the marriage you would control it... And will not burst in anger with Anusha bhabhi...?

"After two weeks we are going to have our Marriage ceremony and I don't wanna talk about it... She told she wanted a contract which would probably consist of some rules? But are those freaking rules gonna be followed! No... Absolutely No!

"Amazing Bhai! Then why are u signing the contract if you aren't gonna follow them...she spoke.. It's for all her assurance, I know I will not actually disturb her but she does has something to do with yashika!? "

Listening the name assistant and the head secretary went outside taking my permission with Apologizes...

After an all rounder,talk and discussion we left for meeting with the new clients...
.
.
.
.
After 1week...
It was our engagement both the side were happy and cheering after the rings got exchanged.
She was looking like a red tomato?
(Skipping the engagement ceremony part.)

It's really difficult to be here working without her.I really didn't enjoy my work. Though we have been engaged three days ago but still.I had an important deal in US and it's really very helpful in sorting out the unexpected problem occurred... So today I headed off to US in flight...

Anusha Pov~
Though he told me that he had prepared for the Contract but I don't think so we will need it after all he promised me he will never disappoint and disturb my life...