famous last words

⚠️tw:$uc!d@l ideation,kn!fe⚠️

  Your freinds perspective:
  I lost my best friend today.I can't do without them. They were everything to me.
  To honor them, I'm listening to their favorite band, My Chemical Romance. Blood finishes and cancer start to play. I choke back a sob and skip the song.
  I love the song "Cancer,"but my best friend died to cancer, and their last words were from this song.Famous last words started playing, and I let gerards' sweet voice comfort me.
  There wasn't much that could make me feel better, but Gerards voice was something else.I let a particular lyric sink in, "I am not afraid to keep on living . I am not afraid to walk this world alone. "
  I  belted that lyric out loud for inspiration, but it hurt like hell. I truly was left to walk this world alone. I can't handle that.
  I try to let the song speak to me, but I just end up turning the music off in a sudden mood. "I can't do this anymore," I say as my face gets flooded with tears.
  I have only been dealing with this pain for two hours, but I truly can't handle Y/Ns death.I loved them more than I ever cared for my shitty parents.
   I got down on all fours and crouched under my bed. I pulled out a  tin box I kept for emergencies only. The box was locked tight, but I knew where to find the key.
   I untied my coverse shoe and pulled out a tiny key. I then inserted the key in the slightly rusted lock and gave it a twist. I opened the box to reveal a knife.
  Y/N rooms with me-well used to-I'm still not used to that. Any fucking way their verry paranoid. So I vowed to protect them and kept this knife safe. I hate knives but anything for my best freind.
   I never admitted it, but Y/N was more than a friend....to me anyway.I had and still do have a HUGE crush on them. I never got to tell them.
  I carefully take out the knife by the handle and get ready for extreme pain. "I'm coming for you Y/N" I say, completely giving up.
   Suddenly, famous last words start playing again...the same exact lyric I left off on. I drop the weapon in shock and gasp.
  I'm not much for signs, but Y/N believed in them religiously. I decided this had to be a sign from them, and their still watching over me.
  I put the knife back in the box and then lock it up. I scoot the box under my bed and stand up, gripping the key in my fist.
   I unlock the window and push it open. A sudden blast of cold air hits my face. It feels so good. A Blue Jay flies by, and I smile.
   Y/N loves blue jays.I geuss I now believe in signs. I open up my palm, revealing the key and the blue. Jay grabs it in its black beak and drops it and flies away.