Chapter 14

_____________________________
✧✿✧

तू ही मेरी है सारी ज़मीन चाहे कहीं से चलूं तुझपे ही आके रुकु...
तेरे सिवा मैं जाऊँ कहाँ कोई भी राह चुनूं तुझपे ही आके रुकु...

तुम मिले तो लम्हे थम गये, तुम मिले तो सारे गम गये, तुम मिले तो मुस्कुराना आ गया...
तुम मिले तो जादू छा गया, तुम मिले तो जीना आ गया, तुम मिले तो मैने पाया है खुदा...

तुझमे किनारा दिखे, दिल को सहारा दिखे, आ मेरी धड़कन थाम ले...
तेरी तरफ ही मुड़े, यह साँस तुझसे जुड़े, हर पल ये तेरा नाम ले...

✧✿✧
_

____________________________

AADRIK

I was all ready to meet Samaira to see her and get the feed of her existence. I missed her so much in these 2 weeks I can't even explain.

I was on my way towards her office, I was going to go alone but kiaan thought that it would be a good idea to crash my plan and accompany me to her office.

And this all happened in front of my house so I couldn't even say no to him as maa was adamant on taking him with me to Samaira's office.

So we are both going to her office now.

“Why are you even coming with me?”
I asked him this same thing for the 3rd time now.

“You could have just stayed at the office”
This time I literally sounded like a child whining for chocolate, I cringed at myself.

He ignored me and leaned his head on the seat.

After that I didn't say anything to him and drove quietly.

After 15 minutes we were in front of her office building .

I parked my car and both of us went inside the building.

As we entered the building the woodsy furniture accompanied with grey walls and glasses came into view, very classy just like my Samaira

We stepped in front of the receptionist. She gave us an inquisitive look, by her looks she clearly recognised me, and asked.

“Hello, how can I help you sir?”
She tried hard to be polite.

“We are here to meet your boss”
Kiaan stated and looked at her with a flirtatious look.

The receptionist, her name kirti written on the nameplate, looked at him with a blank stare, not a bit affected by kiaan's flirtatious look and looked at me again and asked.