Chapter 7!

Once the bottle was empty, I started rocking John and quietly singing a slow song to get him to go to sleep again. While I was singing, Jacob appeared at the doorway, but I didn't see him. So I continued singing and finally John fell asleep so I put him back in his crib and I was still singing. Once I was sure he was asleep I started backing up towards the door. Jacob just stood there watching me and opened his arms as I got closer. And when I was right about to run into him, he backed up. I got out of johns room and shut the door. As soon as I shut the door, Jacob wrapped his arms around me. He startled me again so I quietly screamed, but Jacob put his hand over my mouth. I licked it.

"Ew! Did you just lick me?" He said while letting go of me and wiping his hand on his pant leg.

"Hahaha! Yes I did. That's what you get for scaring me and putting your hand over my mouth." I said while laughing and walking away to the living room.

"Whatever." He said while rolling his eyes. "You have a really pretty voice. Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" He asked. I froze and my face got really red. He didn't notice because he walked straight into me and knocked me over. But he caught me. "Why did you just stop? And why is your face so red?" He asked.

"No reason. I'm gonna go hang out with Sara now." I said nervously. I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest and hugged me. I was very confused, but I hugged back.

"You're not gonna hang out with Sara now. You're gonna hang out with me. So I can get to know my "babysitter" better."

"What if I don't wanna do that?" I asked letting go and backing up so I could see his face.

"Well too bad cause I'm not letting you do anything else. And you won't move from the spot right next to me. And if you try, I'll sit on you." He said smiling so proudly.

I just rolled my eyes and said "whatever." I started walking away and he followed me. I sat on the couch that Ill be sleeping on later. He sat right next to me. Like right next to me. Our legs were like smushed together. "Ummm... Haven't you ever heard of personal space?" I asked scooting over.

"Nope." He said while scooting over towards me. I gave up and just laid down and put my legs on him and he just looked at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Cause you're just so beautiful." He said smiling and still staring at me.

"No I'm not. Stop looking at me." I said while grabbing a pillow and covering my face with it.

He grabbed it and said "No don't cover up that beautiful face."

"Obviously you're blind." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, blinded by your beauty." He said and he winked.

"Wow! That was so cheesy!" I said laughing.

"Haha yeah that was pretty cheesy." He said laughing.

"Anyway, what time is it?" I asked, looking around for my phone. "Also, wheres my phone?"

"Haha you mean this?" He asked while pulling my phone out of his pocket.

"Haha funny. Now give it back."

"Nah I don't think I will." He said standing up.

"Well I think you're gonna give it back right now. Before I have to do anything." I said standing up as well.

"Nah I'll just do this." He said raising his arm up and holding my phone like 3 feet higher than I can teach.

I jumped on the couch and then jumped on his back and was reaching for my phone when he put it back in his front pocket. So I tried to get down but he held me down so I couldn't get off. So I stopped trying and laid my head on his shoulder and pretended to go to sleep. He thought I was asleep so he put me on the couch and while he was laying me down, I reached into his pocket and got my phone.

"Hahaha!!! Got my phone back!!" I said laughing and waving it in his face.

"No you didn't." He said trying to grab it. I laughed and put it in my back pocket. "You think I'm afraid to reach my hand in your pocket and get it?" He asked.

"No. But you're not gonna do that." I said.

"Oh and why won't I?"

"Because you can't catch me." I said getting off the couch and tried running to the bathroom. He caught me and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. He walked back to the couch and sat down with me in his lap. I tried to get up but he pulled me back down by my belt loops.

"You're not going anywhere." He said smiling. I tried to get up again and the same thing happened. I gave up trying to leave and curled up into a ball in his lap and laid my head on his chest and got my phone out and started playing music. He wrapped his arms around me. He tried getting my phone but I kept it away from him as best as possible.

"You're surprisingly comfortable. Did you know that?" I asked.

"Nope. You're the first person to say that." He said and he kissed my forehead.

"Well it's true. I could probably just fall asleep right now. Right here. Curled up in a ball in your arms in your lap. Babysitters shouldn't do this." I said. "Oh well. I'm comfortable. Don't move." I said.

"Haha. I won't. I promise. Unless it's for a really good reason." Jacob said pulling me closer. Soon enough I fell asleep.

*Jacob's POV*

"Haha. I won't. I promise. Unless it's for a really good reason." I said pulling her closer. Like right after that, she fell asleep. I just sat there staring at her. She is so beautiful but she won't believe me. I wonder why. I just hope we can one day be together. She'll be here for a while so maybe I can ask her out one day. I sat there smiling at her. After about an hour, she slowly opened her eyes. I kissed her forehead again and said "good morning beautiful. How was your nap?"

"It was surprisingly good. Now I wanna sleep more." She said snuggling closer to me.

I really don't wanna do this. But I have to. "Umm Kassidy."

"Hmm?" She mumbled. Aww she was so cute!! Ugh! I don't wanna do this!

"Before you sleep again, can you make us some dinner since its 5:40 and Sierra will be home in 20 minutes." I said hoping she won't get mad at me.

"Of course! Why else am I here? I'm here to look after you and Sierra and Sara and John!" She said getting up, but not before she kissed my cheek. I just sat there frozen. It felt wonderful!

*Kassidy's POV*

I can't believe I just kissed his cheek!! "What would you like to eat?" I asked trying to forget I just did that. I looked back into the living room where he was sitting, but he was gone. I turned around and he was right in front of me. He grabbed me by the waist and brought me close and.............................

*************************************

Hey y'all!!! I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating for so long! Sophomore year was harder than I thought and then my mom took my phone, computer, and iPod away from me, so I couldn't update. I'm so sorry! But while I was gone, I turned 16! I also got a truck! I got a 2001 Chevy s-10 4x4!! I love it so much! It's my 3rd baby, after my flute and piccolo!! But I really hope y'all are still reading and are still interested in this book! I started writing at 1 and I didn't stop writing this chapter until I was done and it's past 3! So I really hope y'all like it. I promise I'll be back and the next chapters will get better!! Just remember, I love y'all so much! Thank you so much for reading this!!