Chapter 6!!

Jacob grabs my hand and takes me to the kitchen and tells me everything that he knows that Sara likes. It's not a lot. I learned that her favorite food is Mac n' Cheese. And she hates eating her vegetables, but cmon what child likes eating them? Anyway, for lunch Jacob attempted to make Mac n' Cheese. I tried to help but he wouldn't let me since it was my first day there. When he got done, he got down 4 bowls, one for me, him, Sara, and Sierra, John was taking his nap.

Sara tried it and spit it out. She said,"Jacob, that was gross." I just sat there laughing.

Jacob said, " cmon it can't be that bad." And then he took a bite and tried not to spit it out. He swallowed it and said "see its not that bad." I was still laughing.

I calmed down a little and said "here, why don't I make it and you can see who makes it better. How does that sound, Sara?"

She said "yes please!" I laughed and got up and cleaned out the pot Jacob used and remade the Mac n' Cheese.

Sara tried it and said "this is much better." Jacob just watched her and then looked down at his bowl.

I said "well are you gonna try it or not?"

Jacob tried some and said "dang that's delicious!"

I said "I know. I'm great at cooking. Anyway, I have a question."

"What's your question, chef?" Jacob asked getting more of my Mac n' Cheese.

"Where am I gonna sleep?"

"That's a good question. You could always sleep in my room." Jacob said looking at me with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and said "no cause you'll be sleeping in there."

"Yeah I know. That's the point."

"No offense, but I'd rather not." I said rolling my eyes.

Jacob walked up to me and said "you can always sleep in my bed, while I sleep on the couch in the living room."

"No, how about I sleep on the couch and you sleep in your bed? Yeah, I think that's a good idea. And I'll just put my stuff somewhere." I said.

"You can put your stuff in my room." Sara said.

I totally forgot she was there. I said "aww thank you Sara. It's settled, I'm sleeping on the couch and I'm putting my stuff in Sara's room."

"Yay!" Sara said getting out of the chair she was sitting in and grabbed my hand and took me back to her room. She opened the door and her room was so cute! It was a light pink with fairies and butterflies on the walls and a doll house and it was just so adorable. Jacob followed us and came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He startled me so I jumped when he touched me. He just laughed and put his chin on my head. I just rolled my eyes and slid down to get out of his grasp and laughed. I walked back to the kitchen to clean everything up and by now it was 3:30.

John started crying so I followed the crying and found his room. It was the typical baby boy's room. It was a light blue with a crib, a rocking chair, and a changing station and a little dresser and some toys. I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen to get a bottle for him. While I was getting a bottle, I was slowly moving and rocking him so he would stop crying. Once I got the bottle, I went back to his room and sat in the rocking chair to feed him. As soon as I showed him the bottle, he stopped crying. I smiled and started slowly rocking back and forth and gave him the bottle.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it sucks!! Also, I'M BACK! For today. I'm super sorry I haven't updated in months!! I've been really busy with school and the EOCT's are coming up so I'm gonna be busy gettin ready for those. But I'll be back for summer. Oh I'm going to Nashville in July!!!! I'm so excited!!😄😄😄😄