Chapter 2

When I woke up the next morning, of course I checked twitter! I went to Jacobs profile to see if he tweeted while I was asleep, he didn't. So I went to Instagram and nothin was happening so I went to Facebook and of course nothin was happening. So I left my room to get some food since it was noon. While I was walking to the kitchen I was listening to Jacobs EP. My brother yelled at me to shut it off, but I didn't. 😒 anyway, I got some food and went to my room. I went to YouTube and just spent the day watching videos. I realized it was 1am so I went to sleep.

*i spent the next couple days doin the exact same thing!!😂*

It is now June 15th!!! I LEAVE FOR NASHVILLE TOMORROW!!!! :D

I'm so excited!! I haven't talked to any of my friends since I told Brianna, oh well!

"KASSIDY!!" My mom yelled.

"What?" I asked once I found her.

"You're dad wants to put all our luggage in the truck so we don't have to do it tomorrow morning."

"Okay. I'll go get my stuff." I said and went and got my stuff minus a little bag that has stuff that I need in order to get ready in the morning.

Once we got everything loaded and ready for the trip, we ate dinner and I then took a shower and got ready for bed.

**next morning at 5am**

"Kassidy wake up. We need to get ready to leave." My mom said.

"Ugh okay."

"We can get some breakfast when we're on the road." My mom said.

"Okay, now leave my room so I can get ready."

I got dressed, put on some make up, did my hair, and brushed my teeth. It was 6 by the time we left. Me and my mom stopped by McDonald's to get breakfast.

**5 hours later**

We just got to Nashville and I already love it here!!! We got checked into our hotel and we left to go get lunch. We then started to walk around and did some shopping. We're gonna be actual tourists tomorrow. The first place we're going is the Grand Ole Opry and then the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum!! I can't wait!!!